DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

To All the Fathers:

Crystal2001

Hell-Cat
Happy Father's Day to the single dads out there and to the dads that have been there since day one. Let us not forget those men that have been the closest to a father that a child can get, whether blood or not. Your presence is important. A father figure always is. :)

Have a blessed day.

aw, thanks... didn't see this until now.

I had an uneventful Father's Day. Didn't do anything special, it was one of the few father's day I spent alone. I guess you can add peaceful and quiet. :)

Na, I don't mind at all. Without going into details I had a lot of things going on in my life, some were unexpected changes and others were things I should have been planning for. Either way I just needed some time to deal with them accordingly. In other words I just needed some time to handle my business.

Things are still a bit hectic, but at least now it’s by design. :)

I know its a bit vague, but I hope it helps.

aw, that was sweet

*gives MzTae Cookie*

tru,sometimes i wish i could disappear from the whole friggin world for a few months and not have to deal with anyone at all....oh well,maybe one day *daydreams....*

Back