DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

The Willie Valentin Show Cancelled!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
The Willie Valentin Show will not be returning to Freestyle.fm in the near future.

Unfortunately, Willie Valentin doesn't have the time to Produce the show due to his new promotion at work.

He wanted me to let you know that he didn't want to have all of the fans wait any longer and that when he is ready to make a return, he will.

Ted, Rafael and I will always have a place for The Willie Valentin Show on this site and we wish the cast of the show the best of luck in their future endeavors.

thats a shame. but good to hear he got a promotion. congrats willie, you will be missed and we look forward to ur return whenever that may be.

Best of luck Willie Valentine. Don't forget about us.

DJ Dee X-Man :cool:

congrats on ur promotion.... what a shame... ur show will be missed

The door is always open for Willie's return as there are Special Editions of the show that can happen.

It just wont be something done on a weekly basis.

Bring back the Phone Punks!

Hey. The parent company (THATS US!) usually gets sued when those phone punks are done.

I wouldn't want to loose all the money Ive made in Nick Colon bootlegs.

ummm, nevermind!

That is sad to hear.

Congratz, Willie on your promotion. I hope to hear more of you in the future.

It's a sad thing to not be doing the show with Willie anymore, we definitely had a great time doing all the Phone Punks, WVS Commercials, and just being as crazy as we are for the fans.
I guess this means I'm "Radio Show Homeless" now... Maybe CPR will take me in, now that I live in Springfield. LOL

Back