DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Station Shutdown (Temporarily)

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Until further notice the station has been shut down due to issues with the DataCenter our server is on. What this means to our listeners and show hosts.

There will be no show tonite, my apologies to Freestyle Phanatic and Rican Spider and to all their listeners.

Saturday's Show is tentative and would probably be announced sometime tomorrow.

My most sincere apologies, but I can't have a server that is constantly buffering and can cut out all together without any warning. As soon as this issue is resolved, we will turn the station back on and make an announcemnet in the forums.

Again my apologies.

F****************************************************************k, i'm going crazy................................................. i'm having dat shakes, going through freestyle withdrawals. i haven't had a fix in like 8 hours........ now i'm starting to get the itch........... Diablo someone please help me.......... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Ditto (comment by Willow)! We know you'll get it up as quick as you can bro (the server I mean :p)!

puh, thats good to hear, cause i thought this is again an issue for us german listeners, but its the whole broadcast server -.-

Ditto (comment by Willow)! We know you'll get it up as quick as you can bro (the server I mean :p)!

Achaahgaaaawwww He Said Get It Up :finger:

Hahahahaahahahaa as quick as u can... tic toc tic toc

Ted, I think the Tech Support squad from Chicago r still celebrating the BlackHawks Win!!! HELP US!!!!

Well we ending up getting a new server from a different provider, so yes we changed servers yet again. Hopefully the fifth time is the charm!

Back