DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Okay, what's everyone cooking for July 4th?

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
This is for all ya'll cooking for the family today!

Here's your opportunity to put up your recipe or just list down what's on your stove top today... basically, what's on the menu.

Am starting with mine :)

My menu goes as follows:

I have some crabs goin' on the stove top with cheddar broccoli rice (mmm), pepper steak, coco rico (coconut soda) and salad on the side :p Will probably take a pic of it after it's all done :)

Sounds great var, i made burgers , hot dogs , bbq chicken , potato salad, shrimp salad,corn on the cob,tossed salad, and seedless watermelon or strawberry cheesecake for dessert, can't take a pic cause most of it's gone lol

I made BBQed ribs, chicken and hot dogs with black bean salad and arroz. It was all so damn good. Oh and I took a nap!!

OK, here is what I am cooking for the Fourth...3000 watts of pure power as I bring out my big system for the annual fire works display in my town (I donate the music for the fire works every year). The garnish will be Marvin Gaye, Whitney Huston, John Cougar,Niel Young, Niel Diamond, Ray Charles and of course John Phillips Sousa.

I didn't cook anything. I just went to the Taste of Chicago and let them cook for me!!! Yeaaaaaa!!!!

Sounds great var, i made burgers , hot dogs , bbq chicken , potato salad, shrimp salad,corn on the cob,tossed salad, and seedless watermelon or strawberry cheesecake for dessert, can't take a pic cause most of it's gone lol

same thing here.... got stuffed like a bird... was all gone and i EVEN forgot about the pic..... :D

I didn't cook anything. I just went to the Taste of Chicago and let them cook for me!!! Yeaaaaaa!!!!

if the girls were away for this year's 4th, i would have gone out to eat too....heck, or cook and have some buddies over:cool:

I made BBQed ribs, chicken and hot dogs with black bean salad and arroz. It was all so damn good. Oh and I took a nap!!

i wanted to take a dawg on nap, but then a few of my brothers and nephews decided to finish the night off with a re-run of the last cotto fight.... hawt!

OK, here is what I am cooking for the Fourth...3000 watts of pure power as I bring out my big system for the annual fire works display in my town (I donate the music for the fire works every year). The garnish will be Marvin Gaye, Whitney Huston, John Cougar,Niel Young, Niel Diamond, Ray Charles and of course John Phillips Sousa.

Tear, you're the only one missing today.... music would surely have been good to dance to while cooking lol :cool:

Not a damn thing... I will be ordering out all weekend long. Its too damn humid to be in the freaking kitchen sweating like a slave. I swear Global Warning started in my kitchen!

Last edited:
Not a damn thing... I will be ordering out all weekend long. Its too damn humid to be in the freaking kitchen sweating like a slave. I swear Global Warning started in my kitchen!

And all along I thought it was called "Global WarMing", lol but anyway you're wrong again. It started in your bedroom,:p

Awe Tear...We have an annual block party in August and Sal always does the music too :D..all the police and McGruff and FIremen and paramedics come over and dance,,its a blast!!!

* Well we had the Freedom Fest just down the road from my moms house and I worked but my mom took my kiddos and they saw an Elvis impersonator and ate all kinds of junk (cause everything was 50cents) and I gave them ten dollars they went nuts!:p
My brother, my boss and I stood outside Belairs and watched the fireworks show..not the same as when you sit under them but still pretty good and we werent busy at all so we slacked off all evening :D

And on the menu we had humoungous sausage on sticks, but since I got out late and junk we dint get to cook them. SOoo tonight were cooking out and doing the whole 'BBQ' thing I guess...were having garlic mashed potatos and chips and salsa and lotsa beer :D

And all along I thought it was called "Global WarMing", lol but anyway you're wrong again. It started in your bedroom,:p

:rotf:

horny bastids....get a room..... ;)

what am doing is nothing,,,,,, i live alone and the one who did all the cook outs was my little...may he rest in peace!!!

...were having garlic mashed potatos and chips and salsa and lotsa beer :D

:eek: BEER!?

okay Puff, send me a virtual one from Texas

what am doing is nothing,,,,,, i live alone and the one who did all the cook outs was my little...may he rest in peace!!!
awe Limpie...Im sorry. You can be the cook now...
:eek: BEER!?

okay Puff, send me a virtual one from Texas
Will do Varr ;)...but we wont be BBQing til I get home and it will be round 11:30 or so ...oh well
Guilty as charged, but look at who always starts. :rolleyes:

Horny freaks ..lol :eyebrow:

Ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, margaritas, mojitos, wine, and a great dessert made of strawberries, blue berries, peaches, italian cream, with coco spread all around it..So good..

Ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, margaritas, mojitos, wine, and a great dessert made of strawberries, blue berries, peaches, italian cream, with coco spread all around it..So good..

okay, i'm writing this one down!

yummmmmyyy!!

"i'm a greedy head, so pass all of the above....in one serving!" :rotf:

Keeping the memory alive is a beautiful thing Limpie, i'm proud of you 4 having the courage to speak so freely about something like this.... my dad died on my birthday 6 years ago... it was a tough cookie, but reminissing on his memory and smiling/laughing with my friends and family about when he used to chase us with the belt for misbehaving when we were little was my outlet.

Darn, and you live ALONE! just find your nack, Limpie...! GOD only knows which country i would be typing from right now if i were living alone! Create a list of things you still need to do in life and become that incredible people that people have yet to experience from you. We all deserve to see that. You don't need acceptance and/or confirmation to look that up.....that's in you and YOU are unique.

pm me and let me know your progress.... heck, i started out a shy lil turtle... shooot! now? Set me loose in a club by myself in ANY destination when i'm not working....4get it! :rotf::rotf:

Back