DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

MTV Video Music Awards 2004

Next time any of you decide to come down here, let me know.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Aug. 31 2004, 12:57 pm)]Next time any of you decide to come down here, let me know.
smile.gif
OK I'll bring my kids, stepkids and husband to your house and you can make us Cuban sandwiches & cafe con leche woohoo
laugh.gif

i think miami/ft laud. is okay....but i hate florida...even though i was born here i still hate it
sad.gif
its wayyyyyy too hot

I HATE, DETEST, DESPISE the cold...
but I love the Northeast
so me & the Boston area have a love hate relationship
laugh.gif

OK so when are they gonna show this MTV thing again? They usually play it 200 times before the next one
biggrin.gif

I loved Miami when I went a few years back... I went to a Cafe Latino (I think that was the name) for a pernil sandwich, got a cafe from a little stand, and stumbled right into Calle Ocho First Friday
banana.gif
 with snooty art openings and wild dancing in the streets and like one cop standing there chomping a cigar watching.

Mir if I go back I will definitely want to hang with you and Max...

Now when are you coming to New York?  You have to see Wicked, Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway
hammer.gif

banana.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Aug. 31 2004, 5:41 pm)]I like the heat but I hate the cold.
theres nothing good in sweating lol

Back