DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Freestyle Treasure Chest

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
treasurechest.png

Please help me welcome DJ Xtacy and Frankie D to Freestyle.FM. Starting Tuesday August 3rd @ 8pm (EST), DJ Xtacy and Frankie D will bring us their live Freestyle show with a Philly Flavor.

See you all in the chatroom!

yo Bro's great to have you'll on the line up. Can't wait to hear what you'll got.:Banana01::Banana01::Banana01::Banana01:

SWEET!!! Awesome! Welcome to the Freestyle.FM Line up! I'm glad we got more deejays and another day with a show! :D

Finally dewds!

Looking forward to tuning in to your show. It was great to finally meet you Saturday Xtacy :)

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have responded to my NEW show! I will try to give you something a little different as the weks go by. And I will always be in the Chat for suggestions or just to fool around. As well I will be doing a LIVE feed once a month, so lets get ready for something different and keep it FREESTYLE.
DJ Xtacy

Welcome aboard I'll be sure to tune into your live sets!!

welcome to the best freestyle place on the www...glad to have u

A special Tuesday night surprise!

The open arm welcome is great, so I feel to give a little treat with my show. The last Tuesday of the month I will do a LIVE stream of the show, Taking request and chatting with all of you GREAT supporters of FREESTYLE. I am hoping I can embed the video as well this way all can see it go down as well.....
See ya in the chat this Tuesday night!!!!!!!!!!
Dj Xtacy

Ahoy!!!! :xyes:

Welcome DJ Xtacy, I Cant wait... I got my eye patch ready "shiver me timbers" let's get Tuesday night rockin!!! :D

Want to exclusively thank Rafael and Varrinique for having DJ Xtacy and I on the station.
I cannot wait to celebrate my love of Freestyle music with all the DJ's, listeners, fans and station personnel.
The Freestyle Treasure Chest promises to bring the mainstream as well as the rareties to the spotlight.
If you have requests or want a shout out, contact me @ fd7867@verizon.net

Here are the links to my DJ Frankie D Group page and my podcast page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DJ-Frankie-D/252456072248?ref=ts

http://DJFrankieD.podomatic.com

See you in the chatroom on Tuesdays from 8pm-10pm EDT !

Omg!! Yeah! Pa in da hizzouse!! Can"t wait to join in and listen!! It's been a while since i tuned in!!

It's on tonight! Giving out horny glowsticks in the chatroom ;)

Back