DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Favorite places to eat?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 9:57 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Jan. 22, 2004 - 3:15 pm)]PIG!
WHAT? WHAT DID I SAY?

VOLKSWAGON!?
headbang.gif
Try again !
biggrin.gif

Remember! When You're eating! DEEP, DEEP, DEEP UNDERCOVAH!

And we MMMMMMMMMMMMMMean DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEP.

Thats The tip of the Day
tounge.gif

Resturaunts

For seafood Chowder Pot Hartford ct
Latin Fare Azul West Hartford Ct

Buffett & take out Mardi Gras Springfiled Mass Oh wrong topic

FOR THE BEST ESPANOL FOOD... I LOVE SEVILLA'S OR TIO PEPE'S in the Village, NYC!
biggrin.gif

I like to eat Feisty, er...eat at Feisty's! yea yea eat at Feisty's!
laughing.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ Mar. 30 2004, 1:36 pm)]I like to eat Feisty, er...eat at Feisty's! yea yea eat at Feisty's!  
laughing.gif
OMG...... Ahahahahahah
naughty.gif
naughty.gif
rotf.gif

Portate bien cochino!
laugh.gif

Sevilla or Tio Pepe's (food from Spain) Joe Shangahi (Chinese Food) Manhattan Grill or Peter Lugar's (Steak) Tio Puente's (seafood) Broadway Sandwich Shop (Cuban Sandwiches) Atlantic or Georgia Peach Diner

hey boston market is the shit no doubt. But when i was in chi town my favorite place to eat was White Castle yes you heard me White Castle lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DJCaliente007 @ April 27 2004, 8:18 pm)]hey boston market is the shit no doubt. But when i was in chi town my favorite place to eat was White Castle yes you heard me White Castle lol
lol u silly papi!!

I know mami
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MyOnlySweetie @ April 01 2004, 11:22 am)]Tio Puente's (seafood)
I actually like Tio Puente's as well. But the traffic in and out of CI is a pain in the
bootie_dance.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ElBoricua1972 @ April 29 2004, 8:06 am)]White Castles and a chinese buffet
Is there a WC all the up there?

Back