DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Bad sex partners...

Waxing IS the best!!!

Pete .... Thanks for sharing your story. UUMMM .... yeah thanks???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mecca @ Sep. 05 2003,07:28)]*wiping tears away*

Tha was good, Pete..... Nazi nurses....

My mom & grandma are nureses, and u can't BELIEVE the shit they come home & tell us.... there was this one time that a guy came in with a broom handle stuck up his ass....they had to saw the end off before they put him in the ambulance... there's (of course) much more to that story... and then the time that they thought there was a growth on this obese lady's stomach... turns out it was a moldy cheese sandwich stuck in her fat fold... they determined this after testing the substance in the lab....

SOOOOO Liz, when they wax, do they wax it all?  I don't mind getting my eyebrows waxed, and my tats did not hurt when they were getting done... so maybe this won't hurt that bad.. hmmm.....

rock.gif
Hey its not just the nurses and Doctors its the EMT also

I use to be a EMT and man some of the satories we use to tell back at the ambulance squad house

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Aug. 27 2003,12:50)]hahahaha one of the guys at work was tellin us the real reason why he broke up with his girl... she had the same problem and admitted to not washing down there because she didnt want to get an infection??!!!?? lol Thats just wrong!!!!!!!! Girls wash yo shit!!!!!! lol
Testify!!!!!!

I had a really "smelly" experience once. I meet this chick some time ago, and she was braggin about all that she can do. So I decided to meet her at her place ans there she was waiting on sexy lingerie. By the time she started to go down on me, I noticed a strong, awful smell. When she got closer to me, I noticed it was coming from her cooch!

I ran the hell out of there!! I cannot stand the smell of it when it's not taken care off, neither I like to have a female telling me my dick smells funny..

OMG! That's funny. I take good care of mine. Shit, I'm probably one of the cleanest people you'll ever meet. And I HATE smelly dicks. One time this guy I was with smelled soooo bad I almost gagged.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FreestyleChulo @ Aug. 29 2003,13:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mecca @ Aug. 29 2003,13:08)]My question is: Do some guys know they have little dicks, or do they think every female they are with is loose?  Seriously...
i guess i will be saving my pennies for that penus implant!!!
hahahahahaha I guess it's time to start the "UNITED CHULO DICK IMPLANT FUND"

LMAO

bah...... tart coochies suck....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ Sep. 01 2003,23:27)]hahahaha One time I was at the club and that song was on... He was trying to be sexy with me n shit and whispered in my ear... "You know, Im a one minute man! Women love that shit"  I think he had to have been extremely plastered cause he wasnt kidding he was completely serious!  He then proceeded to bite my left tit... lets just say he was lucky my friend pulled me away before I whooped his ass on the dance floor!!!!
So men this is a lesson to you... one minute men are bad and NEVER bite a girls tit on the dancefloor its not sexY!!!
Right on!! Guys need to control how they perform during sex and foreplay

Oh, the tit nibbling should be left when having sex, not in a club or any other public place.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mecca @ Sep. 03 2003,07:27)]Woo Hooo!!!! Lemme find out, Pete!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

Fingers are better, in my opinion... most guys are not as good at eating as they think they are, and it takes too long to train them.. plus they don't wanna be "trained"... it hurts their ego, lol...

Then again, it depends on the person doing it.... cuz then again, some are PRETTY TALENTED!
tounge.gif
Thanks to some intensive training, the few lucky ones had no complaints about by oral skills...

Enough said!!!

You know what I hate? I hate it when a guy is making out w/ me and he's like ramming his tongue down my throat! Ugh... I had a bf in high school who use to do that. Let me just say that relationship didn't last very long.
laugh.gif

Oh, and this one guy, when he'd kiss me, he'd bite me!! Men, don't bite when you kiss your girls. I mean, a little nibble here and there is alright but damn,don't bite ALL the time. :: rolls eyes ::

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Sep. 06 2003,18:12)]bah...... tart coochies suck....
I second that motion.

It has to be clean, good smelling, sweet tasting, and (of course) disease-free, or I WILL NOT GO DOWN!!

Just a word of advice for the fellas...

Cum tastes funny, so to make it taste better, drink A LOT of juice (no orange juice) for it to make it sweeter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Sep. 07 2003,02:24)]Just a word of advice for the fellas...

Cum tastes funny, so to make it taste better, drink A LOT of juice (no orange juice) for it to make it sweeter.
That's funny. I've heard or read something about it in the past.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Sep. 07 2003,00:24)]Just a word of advice for the fellas...

hmm... ill ask my g/f if she tastes the difference next weekend...

back when i was mad at the world and going crazy.. i went on a drug spree... and my g/f would ALWAYS catch me cause whenever id smoke or do coke shed taste it in my cum and shed go crazy on my ass.... never did it again...

Pineapple juice fellaz!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Freestyle4Ever86 @ Sep. 07 2003,03:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (cubanprncs81 @ Sep. 07 2003,00:24)]Just a word of advice for the fellas...

hmm... ill ask my g/f if she tastes the difference next weekend...

back when i was mad at the world and going crazy.. i went on a drug spree... and my g/f would ALWAYS catch me cause whenever id smoke or do coke shed taste it in my cum and shed go crazy on my ass.... never did it again...
EEWWWW. I would kick Junior's ass if he does that to me.

good you should...

NAY SO DO TRUGS!!!

*drinks some pineapple, apple, strawberry, and some other sweet juices*
tounge.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Back