DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

who sings....

Who sings...

Mauricio,

I don't think it's Natalie that sings that song that you're looking for.

In my heart there's only you
Girl, you love's a dream come true
Hold me close don't let me go
Girl my love, you're all I know.......

The answer's on the tip of my tongue, but can't think of it right now. I will most definitely find your answer and get back to you! :) I don't have access to my freestyle collection right now, I'm at work!

I'll find it for you though!

Lemme know if you do find out in the mean time! :)

Chao!

Natalie????:D
Im not sure if I remeber a song called natalie..i'll have to look.

Mauricio,

I don't think it's Natalie that sings that song that you're looking for.

In my heart there's only you
Girl, you love's a dream come true
Hold me close don't let me go
Girl my love, you're all I know.......

The answer's on the tip of my tongue, but can't think of it right now. I will most definitely find your answer and get back to you! :) I don't have access to my freestyle collection right now, I'm at work!

I'll find it for you though!

Lemme know if you do find out in the mean time! :)

Chao!

The song your talking about is called "In My Heart" By Issacc..Also covered by Willie Valentin.

Sorry I wasn't more specific about it, but there is song called "Natalie" or "Nataly"... I only remember that, from the song....I know it's a guy that sings it

I think I heard the song here, could've been a mix, however, the only word I can remember is "Natalie or Nataly or Natali"...all I know is that it's a guy. The song has a very good beat to it!!!

I think I heard the song here, could've been a mix, however, the only word I can remember is "Natalie or Nataly or Natali"...all I know is that it's a guy. The song has a very good beat to it!!!

You must be thinking of Santa-Li, by Sebastian..
Why don't you go and request that song here at the stream, and see if it is that one..

And your other one that was already mentioned, " In my Heart ", by Issac, is on the cd titled Freestyle Frenzy vol 4, not the willie valentine, The Bernie B one, from Canada..
You can get this one at amazon..

Back