DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Give a shout out to this DJ if you want to see him on the ones and twos again

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I was rumaging about all the old threads and bumped into my fave DJ on the website and said to myself "hey, why not? He needs to dust off that equipment and put them to some good use anyway!"

Let Ted know what you think, who knows-he'll probably take the Nestea plunge and go for it.

Oh yeah baby! :bananapar:bananapar:bananapar

Come On Teddy T, Ju Kan Dew It!

Hey where did my post go??

which one? oh oh do we have gremlins?

Tedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I missssssssssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol

Oh yell heah, i mean hell yeah. I def miss Ted's show. The first show I ever listened to online and was hooked ever since. For real Ted, you've taken some breaks but this one's a little ridiculous lol.

It's a good thing he doesn't get paid vacations LOL

Lmao..!!!

I'm actaully getting bored lately so you never know what may happen..lol

Lmao..!!!

I'm actaully getting bored lately so you never know what may happen..lol

Dust them turntables off already, we need you to mix so we could be healed of our withdrawals.

Andale! :)

WOW!!!! I keep pinching myself (am i dreaming or is my FAV DJ of all time possibly coming back ???) lol this is frickin awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! I keep pinching myself (am i dreaming or is my FAV DJ of all time possibly coming back ???) lol this is frickin awesome
Right!!! That would be Frickin awesome. I know I missed alot of Ted's Last shows which i regret but would kill to make it to a comeback from Ted.

Get the show on the road already Ted, or we'll go to your house and park out front with a bullhorn.

"WE WANT TED, WE WANT TED!"

Back