• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

You guyyyysss

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
You people here are my heart. You were my brothers and sisters who held my hand and wiped my tears when I was growing into the person I am today. Sometimes adolescence isn’t the time we mature. That was the case for me.
You became my friends and my family and you gave me laughter and all the necessary tools to be me. I thank you. I don’t know who or what I’d be if not for you all. Some of you I still speak to on Facebook and some are gone and that’s ok as that is life. But these years we were here, when we brought life to this forum, are gold to me. I won’t ever forget them or any of you. I love you all so much.