• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Winamp v5.52 1/15/2007

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Not sure how many of our members use winamp, but there's a new update that is off the hook. It seems pretty stable, I say that because I have had some issues with winamp in the past. But so far so good.

Its comes with the Bento Skin, which is a sleek black color. The most noticeable difference is the little pop up box that comes up during song changes. Take a look at the pic provided below to see what I mean.

Is anyone else using this version of Winamp? If so how do you like it, if not then why not?

Attachments

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
My Current Version Of Winamp Does That Now. It Is Pretty Cool. I Got A Notice About The New Version The Other Nite During The Show But Havent' Dl'd It Yet Cause I Didnt Want To Take A Chance Of Messing Something Up And Not Hearing The Show. So I'll Do It Today Or Tom, Thanks For The Reminder Raf. And I'll Let U Know What Differences I Notice From My Current Version.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The Look Is The Same, But I Do See You Can Play It On The Ps3, 360 And Wii and mobile now. Not Sure How It Works Yet But Def Wanna Check It Out.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Since I rebuilt my computer I haven't really reinstalled all the players, but I'm glad I gave winamp another try.