DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Wilson

Rhoq

Member of Freestyle Nation
Freestyle Nation
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Wilson Feliciano

Born in Newark, NJ and part raised in South Jersey,Wilson has always had an ear for music since he was a young kid. As he got older, he realized that he had this overwhelming love for music. He was moved by the early break dancing era and was always inquisitive on how certain music and sounds were made. Influenced by the sounds from Africa Bambattaa, to Mantronix, he started to play and sing along to music from Noel to Information Society to Judy Torres to Johnny O., etc. He soon started adapting more to that Freestyle tempo than any other sound of music. Though he liked the rhythms of salsa, merengue, R&B and Hip Hop, he knew that Freestyle was his first love of music.

Wilson started singing at the age of 14 performing in local Talent shows at school and in the community. At this time Freestyle started evolving more and more rapidly and so did Wilson. By 1996, Wilson and his buddy Luis Santiago formed a group called T.A.N. (Twice Az Nice).

Not knowing that there was already a female group called “Twice As Nice,” they made their debut performance as the opening act for Lil Suzy and K7 in Wildwood, NJ at Stardust Club Z’s “end of the summer jam”. T.A.N. also opened up for Marybell Love and Miguel Reyes at the Déjà Vu Nightclub in Atlantic City, later that same year, where they both had received a great response from the crowd and gained a lot of recognition for their performance.

Soon after, T.A.N split up. Luis made a decision to move to Florida with his family and Wilson started to his own thing. Now, making his way back after taking a few years off to raise his own family, Wilson is ready to let the world hear the Freestyle tracks he’s been working on these last few years.

Wilson’s first new release for 2009, titled “I Was Lost” was produced by Rhoq for Rhoq Solid Entertainment/Total Kaos Records. He is currently recording his follow-up, “Another Lie”, coming later in 2009 from Total Kaos Records.

Attachments

• Wilson-FinalHeadShot2009-SMALL.jpg
    Wilson-FinalHeadShot2009-SMALL.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
WOW I cant wait to hear all this Rhoq.

Another Lie is a great track...cant wait for it to be released!!

Just heard "I was Lost"

All I can say is HURRY and release it! :D I WANT IT!!!!!!

Back