• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

whould like to know

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Nexus, do you have a few more lyrics to that song? If you could add an entire line of the song, or a few lines of the chorus, maybe someone would be able to assist you.

Varri

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That might have been the least anyone has given us to try to ID a song with, lol.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
There is a song that I'm trying to remember which could be it. If I'm correct she starts the song off 'My memerieeess of youuuuuuuuuuu" Pretty calm but as the song goes on she almost screaming. I'm trying to get further in the song to remember the song, but odds are I'm she says something totally different and I'm completely wrong lol.

thanks for getting back to me , unfortunately that's all i can remember but i know it was played by Dj Ted on one of his saturday night request show. anyway thanks for taking the time to respond.