DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who's your favorite Dj's

Thread is reopened.

Well Chuck is my favorite! I just love the way he closes and opens threads!

Well any DJ that makes me move and have the party jumpin gets my vote! Especially the DJs spinning the Classics!

Well Chuck is my favorite! I just love the way he closes and opens threads!

Well any DJ that makes me move and have the party jumpin gets my vote! Especially the DJs spinning the Classics!
Lol, the problem there is I'm not a dj lol. I'm a mixologist.

No, Chuck, I'm a mixologist.....your a beer drinker and a narcoleptic....:rotf::rotf::rotf:

damn I forgot about that!!! *** runs to dig up the video**

I'd have to say " The Electrifyin' Mojo", Juan Adkins, Jeff Mills ;) and of course Ted

Last edited by a moderator:
My Favourite DJ is that little girl that was DJing on the Freestyle File she knows so much about Freestyle Music.

Local Freind & FM member

"DJ Chuck E" ( His member name is ChuckA ) - his old mixes were seamless and still HYPE & just on tec12s & Vinyl ( eventually switched to SSL ) boy I wish I still had his tapes NOw

for editz & effects I like Nice Visions & DJ Paridise but my fav is DJ James Anthoney

I also Like CrypticReign

I liek Jazzy Jeff the best, also Kentaro. Tim Spinnin is awesome at Freestyle. I get bored with Techno and House DJs really. Not because I think they are not good, its because the music is easy to mix...

Also I liek Kazzanova and Cream, awesome reggeaton DJs

I liek Jazzy Jeff the best

He is wicked.. if you guys never seen this man spin I suggest you look him up on you tube...you won't be disapointed

honestly in my opinion...the best to dj to me has been freestyle fm's very own dj jesus "the juice'. i've been listening to his juicemixes since i was a kid. and no one yet has been able change my mind on this and im now 32 years old so imagine. but thats MY opinion ofcourse and yes alot of those dj's mentioned are incredible as well.

Favorite DJ?
I'll stick with FFM DJ's for now ;)

I'm torn between Ted and Jesus the Juice.

Ted.....

He can surely rock them turntables and bust out some smokin' hawt mixes...... DJ Ted brings to FFM that "I Love New York" feeling from way back in the day. This type of DJing is the type that makes the ladies fall in love at the night club. lol

Jesus the Juice is versatile as well. I have to say that the most distinctive thing about "The Juice" is his ability to interact with the listeners.

He may not be able to see them.....but he establishes a connection with that listener...making that listener WANT to keep coming back.

I don't know about anybody else, but a DJ that can get me to seduce my partner on the dancefloor PLUS a DJ that makes everything look so easy, puts me in that "laid back" mode.....laid back enough to start handing out glowsticks ;)

Could not forget DJ Paradise and his sick style.......:buttrock:

My Favorite?

To the dj's that played my music from my Full Afekt days till now are my favorite! You know who you are. Thanks for the chance!! "Those were the times", God Bless!!

M.Reyes;)

I was influenced by a lot of DJs, but none from the North or the Northeast. Quite frankly, I didn't know a lot of them eXisted until much later.

Some of my favorite DJs from the past are:
DJ Juanito from FunkyMiX Records from the West Coast
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVzJrl5V78"]YouTube- Juanito (FX) - War Of The Worlds (Oakland Style) (Mono Mix)(Funkmix Records 1989).wmv[/ame]
&
DJ Magic Mike with his tricked up scratching
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLrTQ1BiQso"]YouTube- DJ Magic Mike - Magic Mike Cuts The Record[/nomedia]

Some of my local Dallas DJs, who influenced me back in the day were...

DJ Doctor Rock, who used to play the Electro back in the late 80s into the 90s on K104. KNON's DJ... Dee Dope Dee Shay! That dude could miX and scratch very... very smoothly.

As for other DJs of recent past, probably Tim Spinnin Schomer and Bad Boy Joe with his recent Freestyle MegamiXes.

DJ Dee X-M:cool:n

Back