DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who's your favorite Dj's

DJ_COAST

ClubFreestyle.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
HOUSE: its Deep Dish and Steve Lawler, my two absolute favs above any one else, the tracs they play and how smooth they mix, its exactly my kinda shit. If you don't know Lawler, check him out, he has many live mixes on Limewire, no editing, all live shit, he's good, lots of energy.

TRANCE: Christopher Lawrence, Digweed, Dave Seaman. But I am listening to trance less and less. What I like about these guys is they don't play the cheesy merry go round crap. They play the serious shit. Back in like 2000 Christpher Lawrnece was my top fav. His albums, United States of Trance, Moonshine Triology, Around the World, sick shit, totally mindwarping sick.

Freestyle: Tony Rocca. (not biased becasue he's a good friend of mine), but he's strictly vinyl and the way he mixes freestyle is flawlessly insane, 4 turntables, sick dude right there. Back in the day Dj Fox from Philly, and still to this day, Too Tuff, from Tuff Crew. (he's still doing shit), old school mudda right there.

I love ANY DJ (regardless of what genre), that can make that mysterious side come outta me.....when i'm sober.

A DJ that can make ME dance, is a good DJ....cuz i don't shake my ass for just ANY DJ.... If the mixes and musical selection flow and take me to that peak....then i'm in the middle of that dancefloor with a glowstick in hand sweatin' until the walls in that night club are wet.

This is rare, so gimme a challenge ;)

I am my favorite Dj.... Im just kidding...:rotf: Anyone who has the guts to do what we do is always a favorite mine. It takes a lot of nerve, patience and practice to be able to get that "DJ" title...

Dj coast is my favorite dj!!! lolol

hahahaha

i dont necessarily have a favorite...i think i am more like varr with this .. i think the same way she does :)

any DJ that can MIX that Damn Vinyl. i'm young but i love that old skool flava. it take a true masta to scratch and make sure that they are in sync with the change up. have to be right on point cause you can tell when they get off beat.

I'm not trying to down or dog any newskool DJ's that mix striaght through computer software, you'll are able to do and create sounds that only be made by computer and i give you props, but my old skoolers still are ranked as my fav.

P.S. I miss those intermission scratches in the middle of the Freestyle Megamix tapes or CD's. They where freak'n awsome.

i'd have to say dj fox from philly and of course tony rocca does some amazing shit.i'd like any dj that can mix good songs smoothly on beat and knows what they're doing.it is an art and i know it's very hard to do when you're doing it right.i'd also have to say dj coast cause i can just pull some records out that i like and he'll make me a cd so i don't have to listen to the same shit over and over :)

I'd have to say the DJ that I like best, as far as Freestyle & classics is Ciro Lerena.

Another DJ that had lots of influence in my style of mixing is DJ Laz (Lazaro Mendez). Although, I'm not much into all the Hip ?Hop & Rap that he produces now. I still like the Miami style influence he puts into Hip Hop & Bass/Booty music. He's a very funny person too.

Wow this is a hard one.. I think I would have to say Scott blackwell, Glen Frisha(for the judy remix) Juan Atkins, Frankie Knuckles's to name a few. Also chi-towns very own Tim "spinnin" schommer, DJ Lalo and The late DJ 2Sweet Zeke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few of mine.

The Latin Rascals
Cameron Paul
John "Jellybean" Benitez
Larry Levan
Ben Liebrand
James Zabiela
Carl Cox
DJ AM
DJ Enferno

DJ Sazam ..... DJ Paradise and DJDanski

DJ Paradise!!!!! :D

How the hell is that guy still so fat with all that moving around. He almost looks like shadowman playing ddr lol.

How the hell is that guy still so fat with all that moving around. He almost looks like shadowman playing ddr lol.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I wonder the same thing Chuck!

Redd, yeah I see he was using the DVJ's what mixer is the on the second video?

Roger Sanchez also puts on a good show, takes "live" chances and, like Danny Tenaglia, push the Electro envelope.

But someone I forgot, and Freddy too (wow, your idol :D ) Ciro LLerena. Ciro, the resident of south FL.'s legendary Casanovas, is a "Classic Mixer" with 30+ years under his belt. Hey, anyone still spinning on Bozak's and/or Urei's scores big in my book ;)

s for big names I enjoy listening to: anny Tenaglia

Yeah, I love his work, mixing and production wise, ever since "Elements". Remember the cow bell...lol...was a sick track at the time..

roger dat Chuck

For anyone who loves and appreciates House music, please check out Steve Lawler, he has some killer live mixes on Limewire.

Also Deep Dish, GU Moscow or Toronto, simply beautiful...

For anyone who loves and appreciates House music, please check out Steve Lawler, he has some killer live mixes on Limewire.

Also Deep Dish, GU Moscow or Toronto, simply beautiful...

Agreed, Steve Lawler is very good. I caught him @ Ultrafest a few years ago. As for Deep Dish, together, Ali and Sharam feed off each and put on a hell of a show; but separate, I have yet to enjoy one of their shows. 2 guys I totally forgot, and Tear, you being a house lover may also appreciate these guys -- M.A.N.D.Y. I was never big on Minimal House until I had the pleasure of watching Philipp Jung up close. A couple of years ago I was spinning at Playa Del Carmen's annual DJ festival and was hired to produce a promo video. There are few times in my career (I'm a Film Editor) that I've picked up a camera and actually enjoyed shooting... This was not one of those times. I could not put the cam. down! MANDY's sunset session was incredible. Also, on my list of top spinners, my buddy Lukas, Mamitas' Resident.

http://reddpost.com/Winter_Beach.html

Back