DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who's Superhero's Power Do You Want.

Romeo

WCM Ol'School Freestyler
LatinFreestyle.Com
If you could have the power of any superhero of any comic...

whos would you want... no combining

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ May 22 2005, 11:04 pm)]no combining
Damn you!

I guess if I can only have ONE superpower that would be the power to...

morph.

That way I can change into woman and have hot lesbian sex!
naughty.gif

No no ... i ment like a person.... like you can pick spiderman.. and have the power to climb walls websling and all that
or Beast with strength and intelegence...

WHO would you like to be... darn if you can can change the title to WHO's Superpowers do you want for me raf..if you can't thats coo

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ May 22 2005, 11:34 pm)]I guess if I can only have ONE superpower that would be the power to...

morph.

That way I can change into woman and have hot lesbian sex!  
naughty.gif
[/b]
lol.gif
i love hot lesbians not you though LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ May 23 2005, 6:38 pm)]HAHA mannys going to end up smurfing Raf LOL
laugh.gif
blink.gif
mad.gif
no2.gif
Way!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Romeo @ May 23 2005, 6:38 pm)]HAHA mannys going to end up smurfing Raf LOL
laugh.gif
I expect that from Caliente!
yes2.gif

buahahahahaha you guys are crazy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CPR Jose Ortiz @ May 26 2005, 6:25 am)]I just want Superman's X Ray Vision....LOL!
lol.gif

Oh please. Id rather have a whip in hand, the ability to see in the dark and the ability to pounce around. I'll be goin places! IN STYLE!

plus...hissing ive already mastered.

Oh please. Id rather have a whip in hand, the ability to see in the dark and the ability to pounce around. I'll be goin places! IN STYLE!

plus...hissing ive already mastered.

Crystal! That makes you "CATWOMAN" ! You go Kitty!
~Lovin the whip...:eyebrow:

If you could have the power of any superhero of any comic...

whos would you want... no combining

!!!!!This is a fun thread!!!!!

Well Powrpuff comes from the powerpuff girls..DUH! They are superhero girls!
My husband gave me and our girls these names a long time ago....and I am Buttercup..the lil green eyed one..lol
Shes strong and tough and a ruthless lil Biotch..she has sugar and spice and everything nice..with a lil chemical X ! She has all th powers superheros have!Guess he knows me well..:cool:

This Is A Nice Little Thread That Didnt Get The Attention It Deserves. How Can You Go Wrong With Superman. Who Needs The X-ray Vision, What Girl Wouldnt Just Take Thier Clothes For A Guy With Those Powers. There's Nothing You Couldnt Do With Those Powers. Sure It Might Be An Obvious Choice So I'll Try To Think Of Not So Obvious One And Get Back.

I just realized I never answered the question... hmmm.. I guess I would just looooooooove to be NightCrawler, so when I say Poof! I'm outta here, I can go Poof and be out!

I just realized I never answered the question... hmmm.. I guess I would just looooooooove to be NightCrawler, so when I say Poof! I'm outta here, I can go Poof and be out!
SEE, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. WHEN UR WOMAN STARTS BYTCHIN AT YA, YOU CAN JUST GO "I'M OUTTA HEAR" (POOF).

SEE, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. WHEN UR WOMAN STARTS BYTCHIN AT YA, YOU CAN JUST GO "I'M OUTTA HEAR" (POOF).

:rotf: HHAHAHA u have bitchy women! hahaha
:eek:

Back