• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who's Superhero's Power Do You Want.

Quixotic

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Oh man.....I haven't had a lucid dream in like forever. I think someone wrote a book about how you could experience them regularly but I don't remember the title.

WOW, that hot DJ Bliss, but u know what i would like to be that MAD SCIENTIST that makes all the heros do what they do. To just have the power to make up any power and experiment with anyone or anything, and grant power to whom ever, that's kinda kool. THE MAD SCIENTIST......yup, that's it...

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
The Best Dreams Are The Ones That You Know Are Dreams And You Can Control Them. Every Once In A While I Have One That I Know Is A Dream And I Can Do Whatever I Want To.
i DONT HAVE "LUCID DREAMS" THEY JUST DO WHAT THEY WANT..WHETHER iLIKE IT OR NOT.. :(
AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THAT ..CAUSE THATS THE SUBCONCIOUS MIND DOING CRAZY SHYT..AND MY DREAMS ARE OUT THERE..OOOH JUST GOT AN IDEA FOR A NEW THREAD... YIPPEEEE :)

Alessia

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
My daughters favorite
Superhero Ballerina Dancer- LOL (Beautiful, crime fighting ballerina, with super human Mommy strength, who can tear the floor up)

Princess

Mamalicious Freestyler
i wanna be invisible girl lol