DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Who would you like for me to interview on my show?

willievalentin

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I am getting things together and wanted to know who you guys would like to hear from. I'm trying not to interview the same artists every other station interviews all the time. I would like to have different artists that you rarely hear from. So please post the names of these artists.

Producers as well as label heads too.

Thanks

Willie

Well for me it would have to be Safire. She's my all time favorite Freestyle artist and seeing her at Krystal's benefit made we wonder what she's been up to lately and if she plans on releasing anything Freestyle or otherwise.

It would be nice for you to have a candid interview with your wife.
Tell the Willie Valentin and Synthia Figueroa story. How you met...fell in love all that good stuff.

Maybe he is playing hard to get? Sorta like how you do that with me sometimes.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Anthony115 @ Oct. 14 2005, 10:41 pm)]Rafael, you only want to hear about her now is because she touch my face that night....lol  
biggrin.gif
LMAO!

Hey man don't be blowing up my spot!

BTW: It's great to see you here, hope you had fun watching Juan and I go at it during the show. The sad part is that it's like that every night!

Well what about getting Trinere, & More, Naif, Charlie Babie, Lia Marquis, Brandon, Bethany, Pain and Peter Fontaine.

nice suggestions greek. Some might be impossible to find and some I just dont want on my show. LOL I'll see what I can do about & more and Charlie Baby. I would love to have them both. I dont know who Brandon is. I'll need to hear his stuff. keep the suggestions coming.

LOL you dont know who Brandon is? Are you sure your not from Canada? LOL

Well Brandon had songs like Destiny and Don't Go Away

<span style='color:blue'>Ive heard Brandon "Destiny"... Very good song... I had the single on cassette in 92'. I havent heard any of his other stuff, but Im curious to see if its as good. If anyone has any contact info Im sure we can look into it.</span>

He used to have a website but I guess in this music somethings come and somethings go.

Dont know why he did it but his new music is on those crappy german freestyle cds.

Back