• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

who sung this?

:confused:yo i need help who sung that 1990 classic where the lyrics said "all alone in this world no one to care for me'please let me know thanx freestyle never dies

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
That's a jam right there, foolish pride me heart mark milan too lol

Name that singer(if you dare)PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hi all, 1993 High Power records,volume 1 song #6 "COME BACK TO ME" listed as a Tony "Dr.Edit" Garcia number WHO IS THE FEMALE SINGER IN THIS SONG..SHE HAS GOTTEN NO CREDIT ON THE TRACK OR PRINTING..LISTEN AND ...NAME THAT SINGER...PS IT MIGHT BE A BIG NAME....DRIVING ME CARZY...PLEASE HELP

Hey whats up Terryman,

Great cd BTW... I m pretty sure thats "Edee" on the vocals. She also did baby its you, ect.... U gotta luv that Dr Edit! lol

Thanks Brother!!!

Hey Headsup on that quick response..ill definitely check into her..shes not familiar to me ..does she have her own lable/tracks/albums info please..thanks again...mybe Ill see ya REDZ on May 14 for Corins...Peace!!!

NatillaLiz

Mrs. Garcia
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
that TONY DR BUTCHER Garcia! can't stand his grimey ass!