DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

White girls dating hispanic men

You crazy man White chicks dig us cause not too many people can roll their "R's" while diving! If you know what I mean.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........

dique roll the "R's" while driving! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG! :rotf:

Umm I'm white and looooooove my latino men! :D

Well ladies, since yall white ladies love Hispanics, then what is it that attracts you to them, and not to the white guys..? Ok Krystal, we will start with you..lol

dique roll the "R's" while driving! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG! :rotf:

Umm I'm white and looooooove my latino men! :D

Well ladies, since yall white ladies love Hispanics, then what is it that attracts you to them, and not to the white guys..? Ok Krystal, we will start with you..lol

No Krystal is while we are Diving (you know where) not scuba diving either! LOL....... when he dives next time Krys make him say "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" you watch you will remember it forever!
:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

No Krystal is while we are Diving (you know where) not scuba diving either! LOL....... when he dives next time Krys make him say "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" you watch you will remember it forever!
:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Freddy! I know! I typo'd! Oops! :rotf:

Umm Cube...I don't know what it is about them that attracts me! I shoulda been born latin! That's what I always tell my parents! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

It's the dark hair...the dark eyes...the dark skin...just the everything! :)

Umm Cube...I don't know what it is about them that attracts me! I shoulda been born latin! That's what I always tell my parents! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

It's the dark hair...the dark eyes...the dark skin...just the everything! :)

Well, that's a start...lol
How about latino's with blue or green eye's Krystal.? There are lot's of them that have those features..I for one have green eyes, it run's in the family, also blue..Out of all my eight siblings, 2 have blue, 4 have green, and 2 have dark brown eyes...

Latino, green eyes, and can roll his r's.....triple threat right there! Lol

Well, that's a start...lol
How about latino's with blue or green eye's Krystal.? There are lot's of them that have those features..I for one have green eyes, it run's in the family, also blue..Out of all my eight siblings, 2 have blue, 4 have green, and 2 have dark brown eyes...

Hmm Cube I dunno! All the latinos that I know have dark eyes, but the light eyes sound YUMMY! :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't tease! :(

It's not nice! :p

Back