DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Where have you Been?

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I know this is the welcome forum, but I'm interested in what everyone has been since FFM went off the air.
I have been doing allot of construction and remodeling at home as well as dealing with work issues form Germany to China. I haven't really done any type of mixing or even listening for that matter since I have been pre-occupied with everything else. I was able to buy my daughter a car for her 20th Birthday..HAHAH..I kept my promise.. That kind of sums up what I have been up to.. Let’s here what you been doing????

I finally got around to doing my living room and kitchen with a big huge hand from Varrinique, just in time for a surprise visit from my mother who I haven't seen in many moons. I've managed to find the time to get back into mixing and have a few mixes on podomatic. I hope to add more in the near future.

Who's next?

same as usual... causing trouble :xwub: I mean... unintentionally of course... some people got huge sticks up their asses & don't understand my flava that like they get pissed at me for thinkin' I said something in a bad way at them when I wasn't tryin' to yada yada yada.. but other than all that... everything's been Groovy!! Still dancin' my ass off as much as possible!!! Hello2day, so much dancin'!!

Well I got a 2nd job and it's kicking my ass! so I feel like besides from working, taking care of baby, and household duties I sleep my life away! I'm always tired, but on a good note... my little Alessia is 2 years old now, she's a handful but she makes me smile everyday :xsmile:except right now when she scratched the shit out of my face!

Hello everyone,

I finally got back into school, it's been going good with me and Raf. We worked on giving the place a new look and i've been trying to balance my study time, mixing time, promoting time, along with giving the grandbaby time. Raf's mom is currently visiting from Puerto Rico, so i'm having a great time connecting with her, getting to know her and just taking her to the old spots she used to go to here in NYC. Other than that, i've just been focused and enthusiastic about reinventing my skills and keeping a balance in the lovelife.

Hello FFM Family, i'm finally divorced, it'll be 3 yrs i've been with Mike in July (he's as amazing as day one), both my sons have moved out and are doing well (so far lol), i went from working 7 days a week to 4, life has been really good.July 1st will be a 1 &1/2 yrs no ciggs, i've been working out too. It's been a long road , i'm finally happy and was so glad to see this ffm reunion going on.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for checking in and sharing what you've been up to the past year. Be sure to pass the word that the forums are back and we hope to see more of our FFMers posting up.

I don't really know. I was up in a really big plane and then nothing. Next thing I know, I wake up in the Arctic all covered in ice and I'm wearing a star-spangled suit. How long was I asleep?

As long as you weren't “Compromised” so to speak it's all good I guess..lol

Hey everyone. Where should I start? My fiance and I are now living together since July of last year, I became a statistic for the unemployed in this country (some pending legal issue involving the number 13495), still looking for steady work, and isolated from Freestyle music because of most of the drama by certain individuals which have personal agendas ahead of the advancement of the genre.

Life sucks, but I am still alive

At least you have a motivation and you're here. Life may suck, but it's always fun to chill with buddies you haven't seen in a while. Congrats on the whole living together with the girlfriend, that's always good news.

Back