DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What's Your Preferred Browser?

Which Is Your #1 Browser To Surf With?

• Google's Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IE what? What the hell is Internet Explorer? I haven't used that piece of crap for about 5+ years. It sucks! It is spyware & virus targeted. Plus that phising filter sucks big ass! Firefox loads pages way faster.

Explorer has copied everything from Netscape & Firefox (example: tabbed browsing, side panel, etc.).

Yes, the adding of plugins is a pain, but it has a large community of developers that create funky addons that you can use.

The only time I open IE is to test web page compatibility, when developing sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Windows I prefer IE not because I like it but because it gets the job done. My browser of choice is Safari as Mac is my preferred computing platform of choice.

Ok my browser is better than yours! Come on!

Wil says he gets virus using IE, Wil where the hell you go dude? I have 5 PC's at home and never get one. I use IE and Firefox there are just some sites that make you use IE and will not be viewable on another browser. I have a certain places I go at work that it will not allow you to use any browser except IE. I use FF at home but also use IE and never had any problems. As long as I get to where I want to go, I don't care if I am using Shiteload browser, just show me what I want! LOL......

IE what? What the hell is Internet Explorer? I haven't used that piece of crap for about 5+ years. It sucks! It is spyware & virus targeted. Plus that phising filter sucks big ass! Firefox loads pages way faster.

Explorer has copied everything from Netscape & Firefox (example: tabbed browsing, side panel, etc.).

Yes, the adding of plugins is a pain, but it has a large community of developers that create funky addons that you can use.

The only time I open IE is to test web page compatibility, when developing sites.

LOL !!! That's ok cause Hackers are starting to target all you guys using all that other stuff now because of all the peeps moving over. So cool less issues for me! But I haven't had a Virii or malware issue on my main system for years! Like I said Before it really depends on your browsing habits. ;)

Ok my browser is better than yours! Come on!

Wil says he gets virus using IE, Wil where the hell you go dude? I have 5 PC's at home and never get one. I use IE and Firefox there are just some sites that make you use IE and will not be viewable on another browser. I have a certain places I go at work that it will not allow you to use any browser except IE. I use FF at home but also use IE and never had any problems. As long as I get to where I want to go, I don't care if I am using Shiteload browser, just show me what I want! LOL......

I've never gotten a virus in my life. IE is just slower, because all the filters built in to it. As a web developer, I made a habbit of using FireFox, which is what most webmasters use. IE displays web pages the Microsoft way. If you want to make sure your pages display correctly in all major browsers, than develop for Firefox. It uses W3 code standards.

NTW, those sites you go to that do not display correctly in FF, are developed incorrectly. Any professionally coded site will display in all major browsers the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never gotten a virus in my life. IE is just slower, because all the filters built in to it. As a web developer, I made a habbit of using FireFox, which is what most webmasters use. IE displays web pages the Microsoft way. If you want to make sure your pages display correctly in all major browsers, than develop for Firefox. It uses W3 code standards.

NTW, those sites you go to that do not display correctly in FF, are developed incorrectly. Any professionally coded site will display in all major browsers the same way.

Very true ! too bad too many just develope for IE browsers ! It would be nice if they all come up the right way !

As long as I get to where I want to go, I don't care if I am using Shiteload browser, just show me what I want! LOL......

That's because all he does is surf p0rn sites! :eek::p

You know that in 1996, when the browser wars were going on, Netscape was the only browser to display JavaScript. Why, because they created it as a simplified version of Java, created by Sun Microsystems.

Soon after, Microsoft copied the technology & created Jscript, a rip off from JavaScript. Because of the Windows operating system monopoly, IE knocked out Netscape.

Netscape created FireFox as an open source browser.

A bit of history for you.

Back