• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What's Your Preferred Browser?

Which Is Your #1 Browser To Surf With?

• Google's Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I gues that would make you Bi-Browser :rock:
That's what us multi-taskers do......

I'm glad it has a name though, although not quite the name i expected.....freak (umm Rafael)

CUBE2

Hey Raf, I Just Dl Google Chrome, And I Am Using It Now, Pretty Good..easy, And Simple..
The Other Browser That I Used Before Was Opera, But Did Not Like It..

CUBE2

Well, It Does Not Have A Plug In To Read How Many People Are Chatting, And It Does Not Have One For The Chat..
Firefox Had It Installed Already, So I Had To Use Firefox..

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hey Cube I just tried Chrome and got into the chat room. What you have to do is look the area around where it says "Number Of Users Chatting". There should a little rectangle where the numbers normally appears. click on it and you'll get the option to install the beta plugin for chrome. download it and restart your browser.

Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
That Was Too Much For Cube To Understand, Can You Go A Little Slower Lol, Jk Cube. It's Been A While.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok Raf, done, how about for the chat, it needs an add-on aswell, where do I go to DL it.?
if you installed the plugin and can see the number of chatters, then you should be able to see the chatroom as well. Give it a try.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I've always used IE and have never gotten a virus from it. *shrug*

I just a few minutes ago installed Firefox in order to be able to purchase the Sammy Zone song so if I jump ship from IE I'll let ya know. LOL!!!!!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Shhhh!!! It's not for certain yet! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok, so I finally got around to using Safari for Windows and it's finally clear to me why so many have opted to download FireFox.

Anywho, I thought I would share this stat with you guys. When I started working on websites the amount of people using IE browser were about 90%. Fast forward 10+ years and its a different story.

While IE still dominates today, its share is shrinking. Here's last month's stats on Freestyle.FM

78.7 % - IE
12.7 % - FF

I use Firefox...i used to use IE, but when i made the transition to FF...i haven't looked back. Just a good overall browser.

Google Chrone takes up a lot of memory with it's new process for every tab.

i use Safari, Navigator, FireFox & Interner Explorer, but SAFARI is my shyt, works well with MAC

IE7 I use and prefer. Although I am going to test Chrome a bit more as it is really base.
Yeah IE is a bit more vulnerable to Virii. But that is only true in certain areas of the net and your e-mail habits.
If you surf questionable areas your going to get infected. If you open and click on things in e-mail your going to get infected! That is why Microsoft made Vista the way they did.
They figure people can't do things right without being nagged like Vista does to you.
" Are you sure you want to install this Virus on your system and wipe the root of C: ?"
and give you a option like Ok and Cancel? HEHE got to love MS !!!