DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

whats the easiest software to make freestyle beats

gazoo

im looking to start making freestyle songs i have alot of songs written i have enough money to back me in my project but i know nothing about studio equipment and how to make freestyle beats im looking for some software that i can download that would be pretty easy to learn what else would i need can anyone give me some info thanks

I personally would go with either Protools or Reasons. But there are alot of DAWs out there so it maybe worth your time to check them all out and see which ones fit your needs/budget best.

Back