DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What's On Your Mind?

is it Friday yet, Diablo................

lol ur nerdy mood is cute willito :D

Cubanos sound so good rite now................ yummmmmmmmm

mexicans sound good all the time :p

Mondays blow :mad: this Monday in perticular, everything that can possibly go wrong HAS! Ughhh....can't wait for this day to be over :(

is head 2 or three times a day to much to recieve? hmmmmmm i dont think i ask for much lol

Why do i hate the World? oh Yeah i have Napoleon syndrome. lol

Thank God it's sunday. This whole week just sucked the big one!!!

Prayer is a powerful thing, cause it sure saved my ass this weekend....!

want to go and lie on my F'n bed......

Need something new,,,,tired of the old. :(

need something new,,,,tired of the old. :(

shoes mami, you can never go wrong with shoes :)

they must think i'm wonder woman this week or something....freakin desk is cluttered all over again :(

shoes mami, you can never go wrong with shoes :)

they must think i'm wonder woman this week or something....freakin desk is cluttered all over again :(

Girl I know, I am a shoe phanatic, I have so many shoes already. I dont know what I want.

Im just sick of everything and everything in it. ugh,

iiitttt'''ssss cccooollllddddddd!!!! bbbrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! ::looks for frozen smiley:: :( :xno::xno::xno:

Back