DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What's For Lunch

Real food today. It is the city's (my employer) employee picnic today. There's catered food & music.

lucky bastad, its all good we one of thoughs once every month. YOu know us hispanics don't turn down free food.

Well today I'm buying out. don't know what yet but will keep you posted. haven't had time to cook these past couple day cause i'm getting ready to throw my lil rugrat a birthday party tomorrow. It's goin' to be a bast.

Um, most likely NOT chicken...

Um, most likely NOT chicken...

Dude chicken is what i always give my guests when doing a BBQ so they get full with it! Then I take out the real meat for the real men! T-Bone Steak, Churrasco, you now the red stuff! LOL......

Fish and chips

Ramen noodles. Roasted Chicken yumm...

ok....... i just had a bomb ass cubano sandwich in my life........ thanks to my adopted mom and my sis Jenine. And to top it off was some home made papa fritas and aqua fresca on this hot ass friday afternoon........

pork lo mein.....mmmm

Chicken Lasagna and garlic bread...........................

I'll tell you what I had for dinner.......some lemon chicken....garlic mashed potatoes....corn on the cob....it was yummy.

I would really love me some penne a la vodka with shrimps. I really would... I think I will go get me some tomorrow! Yummy!

Black Tea, Water, and air..... Got tired of ramen noodles LOL

Buffalo Chicken Wings.....HOT! LOL....Speaking of spicy.....humm....

Fettuccine Alfredo. Wish it had chicken.

Back