DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What the hell is Minced Meat Pie?

Kassandra

Spelling Police
My supervisor keeps telling me that for my birthday she's going to make minced meat pie...

But what the hell is it?

DO you guys know?

Ilkkkk tell her to make you a chocolate cake!!! lol

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 lb Cubed stew beef
1/2 c Suet
20 Green tomatoes, cored
18 Tart apples,peeled
1 1/2 lb Raisins
3 tb Cinnamon
3/4 c Any sweet fruit juice
3/4 c Minced citron
6 tb Orange rind
3 ts Salt
1 tb Cloves
1 1/2 ts Allspice
1 t Ginger
1 c Beef stock
Brandy,if desired
1/2 To 1 t nutmeg

UMMMMMMMMM.. I DONT THINK SO! Beef and raisins and fruit juice dont mix!! lmaooooo

But just the fact that it sounds odd..makes me wanna try it.

This "pie" seems wierd to me...

Why can't she just make apple pie?

I'm not an eccentric Mexican. I like odd (as in good way), but what if she slipps some dog meat in to the shit?

I trust her.... at times... when she's not trying to hook me up with her little brother...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ Feb. 17 2004, 8:35 pm)]LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

How lovely!

Then go for it!
wink.gif
I don't like tennis players... He's cute... a little... I mean for a white boy...I'll post his picture soon... I'm not really into white boys... I like me my share of Asians and Latinos... now that gets me going...

I told her that I wanted chocolate cake... Devils food... with a Pepsi
pepsi.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kassandra @ Feb. 17 2004, 9:46 pm)]I don't like tennis players...  He's cute... a little... I mean for a white boy...I'll post his picture soon...  I'm not really into white boys...
I hear ya Kass.. I'm not really into white boys either. I'm more into the Latinos myself (them and dem black dudes not too far behind.. Feisty loves her Dark Meat. I mean Men).
laughing.gif
tounge.gif
laughing.gif

And as for the minced meat pie.... Apple sounds much better
(or chocolate).
wink.gif

hehehe,

Dark meat... :drools:

I don't like eating strange food... my family is lucky I eat fish...

Minced Meat Pie

1/2 pound lean beef stew meat
2 tart baking apples, peeled, cored and chopped
1 cup raisins
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup vinegar
2 T. molasses
1 cup currants
1/4 cup apple cider (apple juice okay also)
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
3/4 tsp cinnamon
2 T. rum
pie dough for a double crust deep dish 9" pie
Preparation -
Place beef in a pot, add water to cover and bring to a boil. Cover, and simmer for about an hour or untll tender. Cool, then run the cooked beef through a meat grinder or a food processor to grind coarsely.

Place meat and the remaining ingredients in a large pot. Cook on medium heat almost to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool. Prepare double crust for 9" pie. Place meat mixture in the pie shell. Scatter rum over mixture. Place remaining crust on top and flute edges to seal to bottom crust. Make a few slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape while baking. Bake for 1 hour at 375°. Serve warm, garnished with whipped cream if desired.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kassandra @ Feb. 17 2004, 8:32 pm)]I trust her.... at times... when she's not trying to hook me up with her little brother...
LOL
tounge.gif

Back