DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What songs or artist put you in a zone

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Ok,
I know everyone out there has a particular song or artist, that is able to put you in a trance like state because you become so enthralled with the voice or the melody of the song.

I say I have two so far:
The first is Hotel California by "The Eagles" The song for me has a hypnotizing melody and when the guitar solo hits it put me in a zone where I lose focus on anything but the song.

The Second is Evanescence: I love all their tracks and Amy Lee's Voice is so powerful and emotionally Driven it's hypnotizing.

WHO or What are yours.

Arrghhh my trance inducing song Ted is a country / barnyard moonshine song,, dont recall who sings it or what its called but.. i will get back to you....

Anything Metallica. One of my fav bands of all time.

Listening to them can make we work through the night and not even realize the moon and sun have exchanged places.

Ok so were not just talking about freestyle artist or songs right?
Well as for a freestyle song I would have to say NV - Crystal Waters, Since the very first time I heard that song his voice just hypnotized me and just made me listen to it over and over. I think he has such a sexy voice. Only i dont know what he looks like, i've never seen him.

Another would be Romeo from Aventura - and that could be just any song of his. For those of you who might not know him he sings bachata. Not only is he so fine and soo choclatey (did i spell that right) anyway he so caramel and I love that! I love all the songs hes made with that sexy voice of his, I just wish i could make at least one song with him.

Anything Metallica. One of my fav bands of all time.

Listening to them can make we work through the night and not even realize the moon and sun have exchanged places.
That's me too, anything Metallica (pre load) can keep me going for hours.

Well for me, if it's freestyle, has to be NOEL!!! Just the sound of his voice drives me insane!!! For any other genre, it has to be any 80s music. From the Eurhtymics to Huey Lewis & the News, I grew up listening to all sorts of music from that era. 80S ARE THE BEST!!!!:Banana09::Banana01::Banana09:

Well for me, if it's freestyle, has to be NOEL!!! Just the sound of his voice drives me insane!!! For any other genre, it has to be any 80s music.

Right!!! He had this voice that was kinda like on the vibe of the way the nuwave singers would sound. That was my personal favorite. You don't hear too many artists soundin' like that anymore. Such a unique vocal style lost in the past.

As far as more recent music goes, Lifehouse (is it that or lighthouse) has had some songs that speak to my soul. 3 Doors Down also has had songs that send chills up my spine. I don't normally listen to that type of music, so these artists that I mention must really be on point with their stuff. VH1 is the only channel that plays any videos and that's what has me exposed to stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Doors Down also has had songs that send chills up my spine.
Kryptonite was a kick arse song that definitely got me amped. The lyrics, the video and the whole tempo of that track is outrageous.

almost anything by SEAL guys a genious one song called "violet" just has this very calming medatative effect and ill listen to it over and over after a long day of dealing with idiots at work to wind me down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA4qa7LzkN0

far as getting in a "zone" I listen to alot of music while training with weights or martial arts what takes out the pain ....and keeps me motivated especially the days id rather have stayed in bed, heavy doses of DEPECHE MODE or MOBY sometimes a little ENIGMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne1EOVrdNxA

Last edited by a moderator:
Kryptonite was a kick arse song that definitely got me amped. The lyrics, the video and the whole tempo of that track is outrageous.

I'm not good with exact names and titles of rock music, but "Here Without You" and that song that says something in the chorus like "you love me but you don't know who I am" are the songs that alerted my attention to 3 Doors Down. "Hangin by a Moment" by Lifehouse is one of my all time favorites. They have a current song (a bit slower) that I'm drawing a blank on recalling the name of (something in the chorus about breaking down inside cuz of the lonliness).

I'm a very dark depressed person on the inside and thus my musical tastes are songs that cater to that.

Seal is a one man genre!
Seal's Love's Divine and a glass of wine is Foreplay!

When it come to mellow tracks I like listening to Sting. One of my favorites is Shape of my Heart.

I can't forget Linkin Park. There's something about these guys that get my hype, especially their first cd. I also have a personal favorite which is less known and they're called Primer 55.

Seal is a one man genre!
Seal's Love's Divine and a glass of wine is Foreplay!

When it come to mellow tracks I like listening to Sting. One of my favorites is Shape of my Heart.
one could say the same about sting as being a one man genre ..... also one of my favorites and i cant forget freddie mercury absolute unique voice and style never to be duplicated

my wife usally soft spoken and gentle until her METALICA is on then she scares me.. I personally dont get it but its her favorite

I knew I like her, You Go Girl! :buttrock:

Ok so were not just talking about freestyle artist or songs right?
Well as for a freestyle song I would have to say NV - Crystal Waters, Since the very first time I heard that song his voice just hypnotized me and just made me listen to it over and over. I think he has such a sexy voice. Only i dont know what he looks like, i've never seen him.

Another would be Romeo from Aventura - and that could be just any song of his. For those of you who might not know him he sings bachata. Not only is he so fine and soo choclatey (did i spell that right) anyway he so caramel and I love that! I love all the songs hes made with that sexy voice of his, I just wish i could make at least one song with him.

wow v me too :D i love me crystal waters can listen it it over n over aswell and romeoo he so hot n his voice is so umm umm good

Besides freestyle of course...Enigma, (old and new), Delerium, BT, Nat Monday, I am big into vocal house and Trance, the good stuff, not that merry go round trance hits USA glow stick crap, I like the more more deep serious shit...when you get the chills, you know its a good track. Deep Dish and Steve Lawler are two of my favs. I can't get into much rock, I love Pink Floyd and some metal, like Fading Away from Diecast and who doesn't like Metalica. For those who didn't know Enigma still makes dance music to this day. Now the old track "Sadness", who can't tell me that puts you in some kind of mood...:xrolleyes::xrolleyes:

Here's another good example..now this shit puts me in a zone:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJiK80lFUM[/media]

This is off one of the GU sets from Deep Dish, the whole set is sick, I listen to stuff like this when I'm working out. This kind of music greatly effects my workouts, I'm definitely in a trance when I'm at the gym with the phones on.

Back