• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Kind Of Freestyler Are You?

What Kind Of Freestyle Fan Are You?

• Old School Freestyle Fan

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nu Skool Freestyle Fan

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bi Freestyle Fan

Votes: 49 60.5%

• Total voters
I'm a huge freestyle fan and I love the old school freestyle but there have been a lot of New freestyle that has come out in the last 5 years or so that are really good. Carlos Berrios keeps making some great tracks with Sammy Zone and others, Ray Guell has a few solid tunes that he's come out with in the last few years. Andrea Martin new song -our love is pretty hot and so is J. Alams - you are the one is solid, plus many more. Glad to see that freetyle is living on and will never die. I'm gratefulll that Freestyle.Fm and Legends of freestyle radio and also Freestyle4Ever are giving us something to listen to and stay in touch with freestyle. Long live freestyle

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm a huge freestyle fan and I love the old school freestyle but there have been a lot of New freestyle that has come out in the last 5 years or so that are really good. Carlos Berrios keeps making some great tracks with Sammy Zone and others, Ray Guell has a few solid tunes that he's come out with in the last few years. Andrea Martin new song -our love is pretty hot and so is J. Alams - you are the one is solid, plus many more. Glad to see that freetyle is living on and will never die. I'm gratefulll that Freestyle.Fm and Legends of freestyle radio and also Freestyle4Ever are giving us something to listen to and stay in touch with freestyle. Long live freestyle
Thanks for taking the poll and posting up. There's also Toma Radio, which is currently the longest running 24/7 iRadio station and the only one that has an online request feature. You can check it out by clicking here.