• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Kind Of Freestyler Are You?

What Kind Of Freestyle Fan Are You?

• Old School Freestyle Fan

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nu Skool Freestyle Fan

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Bi Freestyle Fan

Votes: 49 60.5%

• Total voters
I grew up with the classic ole Skool. since a kid I would watch my Tia and her friends dance the fuck out of it down in the basement. there where so many great hit back then, one right after an other. But as i go older and freestyle almost died out and went back underground the nu skool stuff was hard to grasp. very few song where good and fewer wer great. i Felt that we have gave up and freestyle was going to become a fad, and i was very reluctated to hear or even buy the nu skool stuff. BUt i gave it a chance..... and at the end it was a great dicision. So i can say that i'm BI..................but an ole skool'r at heart...............and that will never change.

Remeber with out LEgends WE would not have Greatness...............................Without Greatness we will just ordinary people..........................and we are not ordinary people........................We are Freestyler's............................We come by the housands, and we will not let anyone "i mean anyone" take that sense of pride away from us.

I'd say the Old School. I started hearing Freestyle in 1988 in Chicago on B96 with SaFire "Boy I've Been Told" and Stevie B and by the time George Lamond came out on the radio in 1990 I was hooked and that was the peak of Freestyle from my memory.

I love SO much Nu School Freestyle but I will always of Old School the most.

Wilson

Industry Peeps
;)Well Raf, i guess i can honestly say that I am a BiFreestyleFan/Artist being that i love the OldSChool and love/create the NuSchool. Wassup with colabbing both Old Schoolers with some of the NewSchoolers and make some FIRE TRACKS For freestyle FM.

gazoo

what kind of freestyler are u

say i know im late to this thread but i been reading all the post and i hear some people say they dont like the new school freestyle so your telling me the freestyle fantasy compilations suck theres no good singers on there ? i think there really good what about caleb b all of his songs are really good sammy zone made a new track not to long ago so did benny velez we have some really good new school freestyle songs i like both old and new hey freestyle is freestyle i never hear someone say hey u like old rap or new rap or do u like old country music or new country music if there a fan of a certain style music then there a fan forget old or new just be a fan no one has ever told me new school freestyle is way difrrent from old school freestyle im going to have to pick a side lol

SammyZone

Industry Peeps
Good Question

This raises a good question, not to side track from the topic but what if and old fool (LOL)I mean old school freestyle singer records a new song is it considered old school or new school freestyle????

How do we label it??

Does it have anything to do with the popularity of the artist, for the name sack, I for one love old school but without the newly produced freestyle music out now where would the old school be, lost some where in a closet with my moms 8 tracks,

You can't love one without the other, as long as the quality, Constancy, and well written freestyle is be played and pushed out we have to respect it for what it is!!!!

Back in the days It was the rush of hearing a new George Lamond record being played, today were stuck on wanting to hear the same old stuff, I for one get a great thrill out of recording a new song, I get filled with excitement wanting to sing a new song to see the crowds reaction, Thats what freestyle was about back in the days

Freestyle is Freestyle No matter what year it was released, its what we all relate to in our hearts, in our saddest and happiest moments, its what keeps us all connected.

So to close out with my small statement, in my opinion Freestyle, old, new middle, its all the same, as long as they keep playing it I'm good!!!!

S.Z.

Although I can't yet vote in the poll,I'm gona say STRICTLY OLD-SKOOL.
WAAAAAY bak when we used to be able to get funky ID's from the 40 duce and then crawl into Heartthrobs,or go a few blocks over to the Octogon,10-18,etc.. or hit The World or The Saint up for some house.
Favorite O/S memory that always comes up was a Little Louie Vega B-Day party @ Studio 54.

I enjoy most of what I hear on this station. Thank you!

I haven't been listening to this station too long, but I do remember some of the songs by jocelyn enriquez, may lil suzy, stevie b. back when i was in college ('93). i'm not too familiar with it all... but i am really enjoying this station. thank you for making it possible

KidHeartbreak

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I like mixing the two together. I really think there should be a new term "mid school" to refer to freestyle that came out between '93 & '99.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I haven't been listening to this station too long, but I do remember some of the songs by jocelyn enriquez, may lil suzy, stevie b. back when i was in college ('93). i'm not too familiar with it all... but i am really enjoying this station. thank you for making it possible
Hello and welcome to Freestyle.FM, I'm glad you're enjoying the station. Be sure to check out the rest of the site and take our request feature out for a spin.

Thanks for the welcome....

Hello and welcome to Freestyle.FM, I'm glad you're enjoying the station. Be sure to check out the rest of the site and take our request feature out for a spin.

I will try to check out everything. There seems to be so much on this site that it is hard to keep track of everything. Well, maybe when I get pass just listening and start concentrating on what else is here?hehe Well... thank you:D

This raises a good question, not to side track from the topic but what if and old fool (LOL)I mean old school freestyle singer records a new song is it considered old school or new school freestyle????

How do we label it??

Does it have anything to do with the popularity of the artist, for the name sack, I for one love old school but without the newly produced freestyle music out now where would the old school be, lost some where in a closet with my moms 8 tracks,

You can't love one without the other, as long as the quality, Constancy, and well written freestyle is be played and pushed out we have to respect it for what it is!!!!

Back in the days It was the rush of hearing a new George Lamond record being played, today were stuck on wanting to hear the same old stuff, I for one get a great thrill out of recording a new song, I get filled with excitement wanting to sing a new song to see the crowds reaction, Thats what freestyle was about back in the days

Freestyle is Freestyle No matter what year it was released, its what we all relate to in our hearts, in our saddest and happiest moments, its what keeps us all connected.

So to close out with my small statement, in my opinion Freestyle, old, new middle, its all the same, as long as they keep playing it I'm good!!!!

S.Z.
Well said!!!!

Well for me..I live and breathe Freestyle..I listen to Freestyle well over 12 hours a day and think about it all day every day.....It's my life..I can honestly say for me I'd rather live Freestyle than be in a relationship....Too much headache,tried it many times and don't like it...Freestyle for Life !!!!;)