• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

What Are Your Favorite Freestyle CD Covers

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I'm really feeling the cover for Angel Mena's New School Royalty - The Deluxe Edition Comp.
536046_3932192708312_1384601168_33544195_422778150_n.jpg

What Are Some Of Your Favorite Freestyle CD Covers?

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
You know I never really thought about it.. What I wanna know is why were all the older coverS full of women that weren't even singing just 1/2 nude..come to think of it those are my fav..lol

Ted

Freestyle.FM Referee
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
well we are talking 'freestyle" so you get what you pay for.. some lettering arragned by someone who learned photoshop last week.. my brother has the covers you like ted.. i think he sells most of his cds based on the cover art and not the actual mixes lol
See Thos cover sell man.. the bad part are those females are in walkers by now..lol

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I have told, buy more then one person mind you, that they first started buying Tazmania Cds, because they liked the Caveman on the CD cover. Go figure.