• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome To The Willie Valentin Show Forum

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Official "Wille Valentin Show" Forum

WCM presents the Official "Wille Valentin Show" Forum.

This forum was designed for everyone to post up your thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc on the upcoming Wille Valentin Show.

The Show will be carried on WCM Radio Network and is scheduled to air on Thursday nights 10pm to 12am. With the first show airing Nov 3.

The links to the show are below.

For ITunes and Real Players:

Dial Up
Broadband

For Winamp and Windows Media Players:

Dial Up
Broadband

Be sure to keeping visiting this forum as we will be posting updates to the show here.

<span style='color:red'>NOTE: This forum is moderated by Willie Valentin and not by the staff of WCM.</span>

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
No problem, I can't wait to hear what Willie comes up with for his show.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Phillip, Willie and Michael. When they get together they make really good skits. I wrote some skits for ya already.

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Tune in tonight @ 11pm for a replay of last week's show and tomorrow @ 10pm for a brand new show!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
The TonyG phone puck was a funny bit. Its good to see someone keep his cool under pressure. Keep them coming!

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Just a reminder that the Willie Valentin Show is on vacation in the island of Puerto Rico. The show will return next Thursday August 31st 2006 at 10 pm est.

You can log on to Club House Dance Music on 90.7FM at 6pm est for our weekly live show.