DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome Jesus "The Juice"

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
JuiceAmixx.jpg

Please welcome Jesus "The Juice" to Freestyle.FM on Wednesday Nites, 8pm - 10pm starting August 19th, right here on Freestyle.FM - Where Freestyle Lives!

OOOOOoohhhh nice!!!!!

Welcome Juice!

Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Juice is the MAN! He's an awesome guy and an AWESOME FREESTYLE DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did my freinds wedding a few years back and of course one of the founders of Club House Dance Music in SPFLD MA! If it wasnt for this guy I probably would not have even liked Freestyle like I do. Him rockin at the Hippodrome was off the hook, TRUST ME your in for a treat! WELCOME BROTHER!

Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Juice is the MAN! He's an awesome guy and an AWESOME FREESTYLE DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He did my freinds wedding a few years back and of course one of the founders of Club House Dance Music in SPFLD MA! If it wasnt for this guy I probably would not have even liked Freestyle like I do. Him rockin at the Hippodrome was off the hook, TRUST ME your in for a treat! WELCOME BROTHER!

I know exactly what you're sayin about Club House...I saw him out at the Hippodrome too...

If that is ANY TINY INDICATION of what the show will be like, it will be AMAZING!!!:)

Can't wait till tonight!!!!! :cool:

Not tonite, Da Juice doesn't start until next week. We like to announce the shows at least a week in advance. Hope to see you all in the chat next week.

Welcome to Freestyle.fm Juice ;)

Thank You all for the warm welcome!

Ive been dejaying freestyle for a long time and it feels great to be a part of freestyle.fm and it's true this is where freestyle lives! again Thank you all for welcoming me to the site! Spread the word tell a friend to tell two friends Weds Night The JuiceAmixx Show! :Banana01:

Back