DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome DJ Wizzy One aka Solitoman

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome to DJ Wizzy One's Official Show Forum. Please post up any suggestions, comments, etc in this forum by starting a new thread.

Enjoy! :cool:

Congratulations Solitoman! Always nice to welcome another DJ into the fold... ;)

WOOT!!!!!!!! Go Solito!!!!!! :D

YOUR AWESOME SOLITO...KEEP THE JAMS COMING!!!! Where's my paddle??? Solitooooooooo u hiding it on me?? LOL

Yes welcome Solito!!! You do an awesome job with your shows.....and you are so great to have in chat and on cam!!! Great addition to the site :) muahz!

About my mondayz

:) I will say Last Night I could not belive the :xmask:eek:verwhelming feelin I had that many here actually still appreciates CLASSIC FREEDSTYLE SONGS.. I really was not at my best only becuase its like a new relationship U needs to be careful on how U approach it as you get to know it.. BUT I am for certain that as MONDAYZ passes it will get stronger and stronger and stronger.. AGAIN THANK you all that made it last night and I thank more the one that could not make it but yet thought of my show I GOT LOVE FOR ALL ~ GOD BLESS AND SE YA'll NEXT MONDAY NIGHT WITH DJ SOLITOMAN IN DA HOUSE !:blah:

Solitoooooo,
I love your peppy mood on the show :)

woot woot! (you have your own rainbow banner!!!! omg) kool!!!

awsome job Solito, love the show, keep up the great work:D

Back