• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome DJ Noel

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Please join me in welcoming DJ Noel to Freestyle.FM's Live Show Line Up!

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Welcome Noel!!!!!!!!! :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Congrats Noel, can't wait to check out the shows.

Chuck

Who?
Staff member
Administrator
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Welcome Noel....always nice to see a new DJ Chuck can mess with...;)
I bet he got all the songs I want played. And if he dont I bet he would find it for the next time I request it, and if not and I finally send it to him, I'm sure he would play the version I sent him instead of the one he happend to get from someone else in that same week lol.

But ur right Terry, Fresh meat is always nice to chew on for a bit lol.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
welcome DJ!

Finally!

Can't wait to hear ya throwin' down ;)

Welcome NOEL, great to have u aboard........DANG, u got a lot of mixin hours u got to attend to.

welcome noel............... cant wait to hear what u gonna bring for us.

Damn DJ Noel sure has a lot of time on his hands! That is a whole lot of music to play. LOL..... congrats and welcome to the family. BTW you can call me Freddy! LOL....... LONG STORY!
Damn freda let it go, just let it go.............:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You all are the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for the love and early support.it means alot to me this love and support coming from new friends and loyal freestyle listners and all genre.ill do my best to entertain you all with my sillyness and mixes as well my hosting nonsense.lol.thank you all once again .