DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome Back Ya Bastids But Excuse the Mess!

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
It's been long enough that we haven't had a place to BS with each other without it getting lost down the FB hole, buried by sneaker & shoe ads, anonymous group memberships and the "I Dare You To Repost This" Statuses. It will take me some time to get this place working and looking like it should. But you're free to post up and share what you've been up to this past year.

Miss You All!

((( GROUP HUG )))

ROLE CALL!

It's been long enough that we haven't had a place to BS with each other without it getting lost down the FB hole, buried by sneaker & shoe ads, anonymous group memberships and the "I Dare You To Repost This" Statuses. It will take me some time to get this place working and looking like it should. But you're free to post up and share what you've been up to this past year.

Miss You All!

((( GROUP HUG )))

ROLE CALL!

Thanks Rafa! I sure did miss this place, now get to working on fixing the arcade!

LOL, how did I know that would be the #1 request! WELCOME BACK! :eek:

Nice!! Thanks for bringing it back. It was a cool place to hang out and listen to freestyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels great to know that it's back.
We can finally let our hair down, kick
Back n relax all over again.

Any chance that there will be a sweet radio again? :)

Well Dayummm.. how the hell are ya all?

WOW.. Names poping out of the woodwork..lol

OMG OMG!!! YAY!!!! FREAKIN MISSED YOU BASTIDS!!!! And Paulie! It's on like donkey kong!! LOL ((HUGS!!))

OMG OMG!!! YAY!!!! FREAKIN MISSED YOU BASTIDS!!!! And Paulie! It's on like donkey kong!! LOL ((HUGS!!))

LOL, that sounds like a challenge! Welcome Back Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yo the drunk in charge. it checkin in already gettin :Banana09::bananapar:Banana09::tgif:ALL F'D UP!!!!!!

Miss You All!

((( GROUP HUG )))

ROLE CALL!
thank god lol , definitely missin my ffm fam

Wooo hoooooo!!! I thought it was a joke or you were reposting some old shyt for us to reminisce! FFM LIVES! hahaha

Back