• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Welcome Aboard to Task Force 38

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays

Are you looking to join a group of established gamers as we forge ahead in WoWs and other games?

Do you enjoy playing and learning with others?
Are you interested in the game's mechanics and the history behind them?
We may be a good fit for you.

Goals:
  • When clans are implemented in WoWs, create and maintain a fun atmosphere for all members.
  • Learn and develop effective tactics to combat enemy fleets.
  • Coordinate and participate in fleet actions as a team via TeamSpeak.
About us:

We're all a little older. We're mostly parents and mid-career professionals. We understand that real life always comes first, so we're not going to tie you down with tedious requirements. That said, there is a certain level of respect and professionalism that we're going to expect from our members. However, don't think we're a bunch of grumpy old men. We're all here to have fun first and foremost.

What TF38 offers:
  • Teamspeak
  • Forums
  • A multi-game community. For myself and others, WoWs is our focus. But, we support and have members that play several games.

How to Join:

Our TS has been up and running for almost two years, but our website is undergoing a renovation. I'll edit this post accordingly as we have new information. For now, the easiest way is to reach us via replying to this thread, PM, or ingame.

Visit our recruitment thread at World of Warships
Apply To Our Fleet [TF-38] Task Force 38
TeamSpeak: ts3.daunknownadmin.com