DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Weird Cravings....

The State Fair here in Texas which happens a few weeks in Oct. it's known for all sorts of crazy food but especially the fried sh*t.....and as soon as it hits I'm already smellin' heart attack food...lol. Last year I tried the fried coke, and fried peanut butter & jelly sammy....this year the rave is the fried butter (heard it's just like a buttery flavored dough) and fried peaches & cream....but they fry it all...lol. I'm cravying my usual food from the Fair....turkey leg or corny dog, and a funnel cake.....I usually have a partner crime I share this gluttonous experience with...I'm not a total slob...lol.

the only time i ever had weird cravings was when i was pregnant..on my first i craved apples and sour keys..and on my second i craved lemons..i would sit down and eat lemons...ewwwww lol

Did anybody catch Oprah at State Fair of Texas.....I think she tried everything I listed and more....I have definately experienced the fried food coma she spoke of.....lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being out here, I've heard a lot of Beans with Chocolate Cake? :confused: Anybody ever had that? I'm curious to try it!

ummmm no.... beans with cake.. does not sound like a good mix lol

not preggo anymore, but i looove me some fried catfish with mexican rice and salsa, with corn tortillas and caldo d camaron...mmmmmmmm

lately been wanting some hooters wings!!

I get a major craving for Okra with avocado whenever I cook white rice n beans. I love Okra in my beans, but Raf can't stand Okra, so i cook it on the side now (lmao).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back