DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Website Suggestion Box

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Yea we have one and everyone once and awhile we actually try to do some of the stuff you guys ask for. I usually get them in pms and emails, so I thought I would start a thread for those that have comments or suggestions on how to improve the site could post up in.

So please post up your suggestions here, I look forward to reading and hopefully implementing them.

Thanks!

Suggestion #1 *Completed*

Submitted by Peter Colon:
Having buttons on the main page for the shows with redirects to their section in the forums.
(I paraphrased it a bit)

Thanks Peter I've been looking for a way to do just that for awhile, but its always been on the very bottom of my todo list. So I finally got off my lazy arse and put up some buttons on the main page.

Next...

Last edited:
Update The Schedule. It Still Has The Nv And Phlexican Show On It :D

Suggestion #2 *Completed*

Update The Schedule. It Still Has The Nv And Phlexican Show On It :D

There was a lot of outdated info on their, thanks again Homer.

Hey Rafael, the show buttons look great. Even better than I could have imagined. And I hope other freestyle.fm members take advantage of this suggetion box. It's a great way for everyone to help freestyle.fm be all it can be. Keep up the excellent work!!

RECORD MORE SHOWS!!!!
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD IS IT? LOL. I SORTA MADE THIS SUGGESTION B4. RECORD MORE SHOWS AND AND PUT THEM ALONG WITH THE OLD ONES YOU HAVE (INCLUDING THE PRERECORDED SHOWS) IN A ROTATION ON THE SECOND STREAM. SOMETIMES IM IN THE MOOD FOR A SHOW INSTEAD OF JUST THE NORMAL STREAM. AND I DONT ALWAYS GET A CHANCE TO CATCH PETER'S SHOWS SO IT'D BE NICE TO GO ON AND SEE WHAT SHOW IS PLAYING AND CHECK IT OUT. ALSO A WAY TO TURN SOME PEOPLE ON TO IT THAT DONT GET TO LISTEN ON SAT NITES OR SUNDAY NITES CAUSE THEY'RE OUT OR WITH FAMILY. JUST AN IDEA.

RECORD MORE SHOWS!!!!
IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD IS IT? LOL. I SORTA MADE THIS SUGGESTION B4. RECORD MORE SHOWS AND AND PUT THEM ALONG WITH THE OLD ONES YOU HAVE (INCLUDING THE PRERECORDED SHOWS) IN A ROTATION ON THE SECOND STREAM. SOMETIMES IM IN THE MOOD FOR A SHOW INSTEAD OF JUST THE NORMAL STREAM. AND I DONT ALWAYS GET A CHANCE TO CATCH PETER'S SHOWS SO IT'D BE NICE TO GO ON AND SEE WHAT SHOW IS PLAYING AND CHECK IT OUT. ALSO A WAY TO TURN SOME PEOPLE ON TO IT THAT DONT GET TO LISTEN ON SAT NITES OR SUNDAY NITES CAUSE THEY'RE OUT OR WITH FAMILY. JUST AN IDEA.

what he said.

Thanks for the suggestion Homer. I'll talk it over with Ted and see what we can come up with.

if it costs more money its not worth it. at least record more to listen to in the podcast. that would be nice. no need to say how awsome it would be to listen to ted singing "lookin for the perfect beat".

i have one sugestion in regards to the SHOUT BOX. Is there a way u can get the box in a pop-up window? That would be great. Just a thought.

i have one sugestion in regards to the SHOUT BOX. Is there a way u can get the box in a pop-up window? That would be great. Just a thought.

it doesnt do that? i thought u could click on archives and it did that?
idk tho:p

Please add the sound effects back on the chat room PLEASE!!!!!!

lol, good luck on that one... you're gonna need it

I agree with the sounds..
I love them and I know for a fact that I am not the only one!
If those that dont like them, have complained they caould turn them off at home, work , etc. It is a chat room intended for funa nd play, not business meetings!
I think you should do a poll and see who votes to get them back and it will be more fair to ALL the forum members that way and not just to the ones who whine when they dont get things their way :cool:

lol, good luck on that one... you're gonna need it

Why ? Are you too scared of certain mebers to put it back?
Cause lemme tell you...Puff is who you should fear!;)

I Myself Like It Without Them. To Me They Really Serve No Purpose. They Are Annoying And Give Me An Instant Headache When I Hear The First One Cause I Got It Pumping Through The Stereo And My Dubmass Forgot To Turn The Room Audio Off. There Was An Instance A While Back Where There Was A Member Who Would Not Stop With The Constant Sound Effects And At The Time I Was Over My Parents And Could Not Get The Updated Version Of Java For Some Reason And So I Didnt Have The Option To Turn Them Off. And I Had To Use Headphones There To Enjoy The Music. And No Matter How Nicely People Asked Her To Stop, She Kept Doing It. (i Wasnt The Only One It Annoyed). She Just Wouldnt Stop So Willy Turned Them Off. And They Stayed Off Till Freestyle.fm . I Didnt Even Know They Were Turned Off. I Dont See The What's So Great About Them But If The Majority Really Wants Them Back On And The Admins Do, I Wont Put Up A Fight I Guess.

Back