DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Web Cams

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
Allright peoples..since chat now has webcam and everyone seems to think they are the shyt..lol..ima jump on the bandwagon and get me one :p
I was chatting with Wiz and he has one and said he may use it this weekend...sooo Ima go out tonight and get me one :D. I did some research online and since Im not rolling in cash I gotta get something that works allright and wont cost me the weeks groceries ..lol...I found one at WallyWorld(Wal-Mart) and its 20 Bucks! It had like 10 good reviews and I figure 20 bucks wont make too much of a dent in my wallet and if it ends up sucking ..I take it back.

BUT! If you geeks know of a good affordable one lemme know ;)
For now Ima experiment on the one I saw..who knows...I may pop into chat and try it out :p..

So who else is going to get virtual on Freestyle.Fm and let us see what your Basements look like ;)

cameras-01.gif

Check out this one Puffy!! I wanna use this one for next Saturday!! HAHAHA!! What a classic!! HAHAHAHA!!!

cameras-01.gif

Check out this one Puffy!! I wanna use this one for next Saturday!! HAHAHA!! What a classic!! HAHAHAHA!!!

:rotf::rotf::D:rotf:

lmao Limpie..I got it on now but i cant get it to work in chat..im trying it out on Liz on yahoo..:D

Wow webcam now....As soon as I can get my computer up and running again since I moved I will for sure be there and you can see my basement..LOL.

lmao...

Wow chat is now web cam!? First i can't chat, now i missing the good stuff!! That sucks!

Wow chat is now web cam!? First i can't chat, now i missing the good stuff!! That sucks!

what errors are you getting from the chat?

I think she means she is not able to chat because she doesn't have access to a computer, right Sweet V. or am I just talking out of my ass?

Liz, Im finna go on yahoo to try out the cam :D cmon!

I got mines ready too:D

:eek: omg i was chatting w puff on webcam n the next thing u knew she showed me her pussy with gray hairs:confused:

cameras-01.gif

LMAO on "El Chavo"

Love it!

DJ DXM

Speaking of web cams.... do you just buy one and plug or they require software? Also, who decides who to put on in the chatroom? Hello... lost boy here.

DJ D "X" Man :confused:

Back