DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

WATCHMEN

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
First let me write that if you are planning on taking your children to see Watchmen; DON'T!

This is NOT a movie for kids.

During the promotion of this movie, they did such a great job not promoting the fact that this is a rated R movie that many parents took their kids to see the movie last night; Wrong move!

Watchmen is not your typical superhero movie; It was never writen that way.

The movie is full of superhero rape, killing and nudity.
Dr Manhattan's penis is also shown through out the entire movie. (So if you want to explain that your kids...help yourself!)
Sometimes you can't help yourself but just laugh especially when other superheroes are either under the Dr. or crying beneath him.

The movie mirrors the comic book, so if you purchased the comic book dvd released this week; its exactly the same thing word for word but live action of course.

This is what is so impressive to me about Watchmen. There is NO room for a sequel; This is the entire comic book in movie form which of course makes it a lengthy film at almost 3 hours with another 15 minutes of previews.

Many people left the movie last nite; I counted 12.

The story is your typical superhero is killed and his friends look for revenge (but with alot of dialogue.)

The action is spread out well. But this is something that you should enjoy at home. This will give you the opportunity to stop, use the bathroom, get a snack or even take a break to watch or finish later.

This movie is not like The Dark Knight were it grabs you from beginning to end with Academy Award Winning performances.

Its just a superhero movie with tons of violence.

I'm not sure what else to write other than its not a good date movie nor a movie I can recommend.

Its a good watch only if you have alot of patience.
I like to think I have alot of patience but I kind of flashed back to Lord of the Rings and by the 2:20 mark I was ready to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if i wanna see blue penis for 3 hours... thats what cpr said :(

okay maybe i do ... lmaoooooooooooo :rotf:

3hrs o hell no! lol

^^^^blue penis :rotf:

Rape? Nahh can't watch it...
I'll end up walking out like I did for Hills Have Eyes..can't take that mess.... :xno:

I thought it was a good movie, but i'm with cp on this one. It's def not like Batman at all for those who was comparing, it doesn't reach. But on the other hand Blue is in...lol..how about those smurfs!...lol..

Da movie suX. Didn't like it whatsoever. The only thing I enjoyed was the f...X of the movies.

I'm sticking with my X-men and Batman movies.

DJ Dee X-M:Dn

The movie is something you should watch at home.
Its a long movie that requires patience.
There is alot of dialogue and you will have to be fimiliar with the characters and storyline so you wont be bored.

The Watchmen is a good movie if you are not expecting Batman: The Dark Knight.
If you are. This is not the movie for you.

If you want to see Superheroes that are stuck in the (DARK!) grey area, this is the movie for you.

Dragged in some places but you leave the theature thinking... i liked it

I ended up watching it. That was one weird, long, and completely assbackwards movie. I might have to watch it again just to understand it better.

But a superhero to be called *The Comedian*? Who rapes one of his members, shoots a pregnant lady that's carrying his kid, and Nixon gets elected for a 3rd term?

Uhmmm yeah.....definently ass backwards.... :confused:

Back