• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

W.o.w.

Just wondering if anyone plays World of Warcraft??? I just started playing finally after giving up FFXI (FInal Fantasy XI). Let me know, I need some friends :) I have Horde characters and Alliance characters.

varrinique

FM MoDz
Freestyle Nation
FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Naw, not here..........

i mainly play frogger on here - them motor skills :)

sorry Mira

Hey my brother does, he is so hooked on that game, I think he plays people from all over the country like online. Let me ask him and get his info and I will let you know.

Produkt

Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
i +ri3d i+ 0nc3... +00 m3nu 8453d.. i pr3f3r fp5 |ik3 unr34|, \/3g45 2 c4|| 0f du+y,, u kn0w??? +h3m 5h00+ing g4m35.. 4nd h3|| y4 im h00ck3d 0n g4m35..

me and my wife play W.o.W and are both on the Dentarg server as Alliance. If your ever looking for me on that server whisper one of these toons.

Stupiid (warrior)
Lfaltarboy (priest)
Oncedied (death knight)

I currently run a small guild on that server for mature players so that we don't have to deal with demanding 10 year olds :p

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I like Tae's version better... is there a home edition?

I don't really play computer games myself.
I prefer face to face miniature wargaming.
I have a few friends who play WoW. A few others who play Rome Total War as well.

Jeff I.

I play WoW. I have a toon on Drenden named Minogue(warlock) and one on Altar Of Storms named Bellarina(mage), but I never really use the latter because I got too involved with my warlock. I'm only a level 29, but I really haven't played much in the last month. Does anyone else have toons on Drenden? Oh, and... FOR THE HORDE! LOL