DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

VID JOD

Well technically it wasnt my idea... I just happened to post a video in the JOD... Raf actually made it happen... So Im not gonna take credit... That means Raf you got pinned (but I bet Feisty pins you all the time
wink.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ June 03 2004, 4:33 pm)]Well technically it wasnt my idea... I just happened to post a video in the JOD... Raf actually made it happen... So Im not gonna take credit... That means Raf you got pinned (but I bet Feisty pins you all the time
wink.gif
 )
ah, don't be so modest! If you didn't post that Vid, it would have never hit me to create this thread, so there you get the credit and you're stuck with it!
bootie_dance.gif

laughing.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 12:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 12:35 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shadowman @ June 03 2004, 12:23 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 11:40 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 11:25 am)]Don't get upset baby, remember the truth shall set you free!  
yes2.gif
It shall set you free as well !  
And now back to Gringa's Vid Jod - LL Cool J  
naughty.gif

in_love.gif
Rafael, you are going to need to work OT on your wifey tonight!!  hahahaha
yes2.gif
lol.gif

She's just cranky cause the weekend is taking so long to get here! But once it gets here she'll feel a lot better once I bring the pain!  
bananabang.gif
Ahahahahaha  Que bellaco sucio  
naughty.gif

yes.gif
!    
wink.gif
Y a tí no te gusta. ¡Te encanta!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ June 03 2004, 5:06 pm)]Anyone knows a good web-site that has CLEAR videos?
The faster the internet connection, the better quality the videos are.

But if you want clear as TV, that is years away from us, and that will require much faster connections than the current ones in T1, T3, Cable, and DSL.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Crystal2001 @ June 04 2004, 4:42 pm)]Gringas videos were pretty damn clear to me! And so was rafs!
sure they'll look clear in normal size with your DSL connection, crystal. Try watching them in full screen, where the clarity counts

Yo. Was I talking about full size? All I asked for..was some sites to look into.
rotf.gif

Dammit to hell dont upset me!
headbang.gif

Bahahahahahaa

The link above works..just give it 2 seconds to load.

Pay close attention to the lyrics and to this video!

This is Skank Status!
rotf.gif

But I love it!

Today's Vid is Thalia f. Fat Joe.

Feisty and I went earlier this year to see Thalia at the Beacon Theatre. It was ok, but the place truly came alive when Fat Joe came on stage to sing this song with Thalia.

Back