• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

    If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

VID JOD

#2
Thats my song!!!!!!!!!!!
and welcome Raf!
 

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
#3
I'm feeling me some Black Eye Peas!
Hey Mama is another hot track that's sure to make an appearance here at Vid JOD!

Thanks again to our VEEJAY Gringa Loca!
*can see GringaLoca wearing t-shirt that say "Handle Your Scandal"
 
#5
For you horndoggs... and for the ladies check out the sexy baldies!!!! They are in the back you gotta look carefully lol

Christina Milian - Dip It Low
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#6
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ June 01 2004, 11:13 pm)]For you horndoggs... and for the ladies check out the sexy baldies!!!! They are in the back you gotta look carefully lol

Christina Milian - Dip It Low
Are you fuckin serious Gringa? Baldies ? Where? How the heck can you expect me to spot them..... when I can't take my damn eyes off of the girl
? And I played it twice
!
 
#7
I know lol But trust me after you watch it like 300 times you will see them... I know its hard to take your eyes off her but they are there
 

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
#8
Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#10
Whoa..... Can you people slow down with the VID JODs. I'm still trying to find the baldies in the other one....
but I just can't seem to find them anywhere!
 
#11
 

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
#12
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#14
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 5:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...  
Yeah okay Macho, don't even try going there cuz you're lying and you know it!
 

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
#15
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:22 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 5:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...  
Yeah okay Macho, don't even try going there cuz you're lying and you know it!  
LOL, well there's a lie and the truth in there somewhere...
Should I tell everyone which is which?
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#16
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 8:33 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:22 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 5:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...  
Yeah okay Macho, don't even try going there cuz you're lying and you know it!  
LOL, well there's a lie and the truth in there somewhere...
Should I tell everyone which is which?  
Well if I were you I'd keep it to yourself..... Why would you want to embarrass yourself
?
 
#17
My Vidoe of the day is none other thanLL Cool J - Luv U Better
I just needed a lil LL in my life today ughhhh the things I would do to that man!!!!!!!!
 

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
#18
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:37 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 8:33 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:22 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 5:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...  
Yeah okay Macho, don't even try going there cuz you're lying and you know it!  
LOL, well there's a lie and the truth in there somewhere...
Should I tell everyone which is which?  
Well if I were you I'd keep it to yourself..... Why would you want to embarrass yourself  
?
Why would I be embarassed? Because "YOU" made the first move, instead of me? There's nothing wrong with that! Even if you did lure me to your place under false pretenses and then pushed up on me. It's all good, not embarassed at all.
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#19
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LaGringaLoca @ June 03 2004, 9:41 am)]My Vidoe of the day is none other thanLL Cool J - Luv U Better
I just needed a lil LL in my life today ughhhh the things I would do to that man!!!!!!!!
Omg.... I love that man. Big, Black and bald..... yummy
!
 

FEISTY

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
#20
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 10:46 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:37 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 03 2004, 8:33 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (feisty @ June 03 2004, 8:22 am)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 5:55 pm)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rafael @ June 02 2004, 7:45 am)]Today's Vid JOD is....

Elvis - A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)

There are two things that come to mind when I hear this song.

1) Everybody Loves Raymond - This was Robert and Amy's wedding song.

2) American Idol - JPL gave his best performance with this song!
OMG I can't believe I forgot to mention that this is the song that was playing when Feisty made her now infamous move on me!

I guess it must have sparked something inside her. *a little less conversation, a little more action please...  
Yeah okay Macho, don't even try going there cuz you're lying and you know it!  
LOL, well there's a lie and the truth in there somewhere...
Should I tell everyone which is which?  
Well if I were you I'd keep it to yourself..... Why would you want to embarrass yourself  
?
Why would I be embarassed? Because "YOU" made the first move, instead of me? There's nothing wrong with that! Even if you did lure me to your place under false pretenses and then pushed up on me. It's all good, not embarassed at all.  
You are a damn liar and you know it
!
 
Top