• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Twitter

I wasn't sure where this one should go, but this forum seemed most appropriate. If it's not, please move it for me.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has a twitter account. It's a major addiction my girlfriend and I have. If not, you should join. As she calls it "it's blogging for the lazy people."

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
I've heard of it, but just like FaceBook, I never got around to actually checking it out.
I think I'll head over there tonite, thanks.

Yeah, you gotta get an account. I'm following Danyel Smith of Vibe Magazine and she actually interacts with everyone. There's a shitload of people on there. Oh, and Olivia Munn from Attack Of The Show. *ROWR*

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Damn, Twitter and their captcha crap!

I'll try again tomorrow, when I'm a bit less distracted.

Krystal

with a "K" =P
DOFCH.COM
ClubFreestyle.Com
NHBFreestyle.Com
FreestyleRemix.Com
LatinFreestyle.Com
I read an article today about something concerning twitter and phishing.

Be careful.

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
:confused: humm neva heard of this twitter before

I read an article today about something concerning twitter and phishing.

Be careful.
If you know how to use the net properly and are careful about checking the URL of the site you are visiting before entering your username and password you really don't have to worry about phishing. I think the only cause for concern is the links people post using TinyURL being redirected to the phishing sites. If you are redirected and are being asked to sign in again, chances are that is what's happening. Your best bet is to close your browser, dump all your cache and cookies, change your password and don't click anything suspicious.

It's mainly celebrities who are being phished on Twitter right now, and it's not just there. It happens everywhere. It's worse on MySpace and Facebook.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
ima chek it out ..i heard a news report about it but never checked it out cus i 4got :p

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
ok so i got one now...:cool:

liz75217

BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
humm i just checked it out i think i will stick to my facebook

You could link it your Facebook account. Then update your Facebook status using Twitter with your cell phone. That's about the only thing I really ever do with it.