• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Twilight Eclipse!

One of the worst movies of my life, the only reason i was able to finish of this movie was because of my girl , she was holding me tite and not letting me go in the cinema or else i wouldve walked off in the middle of the movie

DaUnknownAdmin

Captain Casual
Staff member
Administrator
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
LOL @ the worst movies of my life.

I feel for you guys that have to sit through all those types of movies. I'm sooooooooo glad my girl isn't into these types of movies like Twilight or Sexy In The City.

powrpuff

Freakalicious Freestyler
DOFCH.COM
FreestyleMania.com
FreestyleRemix.Com
NYFreestyle.Com
MaximumFreestyle.Com
hey i love these movies...i gotta admit its the teen girl in me but dangit! i dont make fun of u men for watching crap :mad: like fake ass wrestling

RiCanLiPs4U

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
OMG! I just watched Eclipse on Sunday.. rented on PPV.. I LOVED.. Sorry by I'll take Jacob over Edward any day! Can we say HOT?! LOL:p