• Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for WhatChaMissin.Com, Freestyle.FM and other sites. You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

TV Shows NOT on DVD

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
It gets fustrating when you fall in love with a show, have it cancelled or end and then they never release it on DVD.

I can't undertand why sub par shows like My Own Worst Enemy (which didn't last a full season), The Bionic Woman (which didn't last a full season) and even horrible shows like Rock of Love gets released on DVD and shows like Boston Public (2000-2004) haven't seen the light of day.

Boston Public was one of the best tv shows on FOX and not one season has ever been released on DVD.

New York Undercover - There was nothing more popular than New York Undercover in the early years of FOX. Not one season has been released.

Ed - NBC's hit comedy which earned awards in its first year has not seen the light of day on DVD.

Are there any other shows missing?
Please let us know.

freestylegreek

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Ya it seem's like they want to pick and choose what gets released and even that godawful show Joey even got released on dvd.

It seems now a days you gotta purchase bootlegs to get your dvd fix.

It gets fustrating when you fall in love with a show, have it cancelled or end and then they never release it on DVD.

I can't undertand why sub par shows like My Own Worst Enemy (which didn't last a full season), The Bionic Woman (which didn't last a full season) and even horrible shows like Rock of Love gets released on DVD and shows like Boston Public (2000-2004) haven't seen the light of day.

Boston Public was one of the best tv shows on FOX and not one season has ever been released on DVD.

New York Undercover - There was nothing more popular than New York Undercover in the early years of FOX. Not one season has been released.

Ed - NBC's hit comedy which earned awards in its first year has not seen the light of day on DVD.

Are there any other shows missing?
Please let us know.

They still show New York Undercover over here. Everyday actually.

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
I just got the entire collection of Boston Public from someone at ioffer.
They are from TV but its the entire series.

Its just sad that these shows are not on DVD already.

There are a few places you can find almost all those shows and all episodes online.
A lot of shows are going online first to get people interested in the show again.
you can try some legal places like Hulu.com or the web page of the station that aired it.
;)

CPR_Jose_Ortiz

DOFCH.COM
DOFCH.COM
Hulu is great.
They have Alf, John Doe (another show NOT on DVD) and various classic cartoons.

Highly recommended site.