DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tuesday Rewind Tonight at 8PM eastern!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Hello everyone! Remember tonight I will be live at 8pm eastern, I will bring you a little Freestyle, Oldskool, and a couple of Reggaetons that I got requests for! I hope to see you there and if you have any requests please follow the link to place your request for my show!

Request Songs Here

I will do the best I can to fit it in!

LOL I was only kidding about the Smurfs Theme Song! LOL....Just wanted to see if Wil would dance for da dollar! LOL :D

I wish I could change my schedule at work and have daytime hours just so I can listen to these shows!!!!!

Just wanted to see if Wil would dance for da dollar! LOL :D

Wil dances to anything! Ask him about the time the male stripper danced with him at his party! They got funky together and the bad part is that Wil loved it! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I wish I could change my schedule at work and have daytime hours just so I can listen to these shows!!!!!

Well Mona, I do record my shows so you can listen to the "Rewind". Get It? LOL........

Great show Freddy!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :D

Great show Freddy!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks Krystal, I enjoyed it! Now let me edit that Boo Boo I said! LOL...... got to get use to it now! My wife always says that my big mouth always gets me into trouble too many times! LOL............

No worries! We told Ted it was his imagination! ;)

Wishes do come true!!!!!!!! I went into work today and guess what ... starting monday they are training me for another department .... so for 4-6 weeks I will be working during the day with weekends off ..... hot stuff man!

:D

Wishes do come true!!!!!!!! I went into work today and guess what ... starting monday they are training me for another department .... so for 4-6 weeks I will be working during the day with weekends off ..... hot stuff man!

Congrats and hope you now enjoy your days off with FS.FM! LOL......

I want to thank all those who came out and supported the FS.FM DJs. Thanks for all those that requested songs and were in the chat room. Thanks to the members that sent drops for my show. The recorded set will be up tonight when I get home so if you missed it you can download it to your PC.

Wil dances to anything! Ask him about the time the male stripper danced with him at his party! They got funky together and the bad part is that Wil loved it!

Yes, this was an event Freddy gave me. While Djing the event, these 2 guys (I imagine they were gay), started doing a strip show for the ladies. These were men in their late 50s. They just got down to their undies.

They told me that they really wanted to strip down for Freddy. LMFAO!! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Last edited by a moderator:

YAY Mona!!!!!!!! Hope this new department comes with more money! :D

YAY Mona!!!!!!!! Hope this new department comes with more money! :D

Yeah soooo do I .... but its dealing with people on the phone now .... so with that comes a headache. Anyway ....... Youll see me more :) LOL

You're one to talk Freddy! LOL

Haven't you noticed already that whenever me and Wil get to posting on a thread we completely JACK IT UP!? LOL

But anyway! LOL Great show man!! I just ended up getting booted and loosing connection...so I couldn't hear the end....at least I got to hear the freestyle! Thanks for playing my request!! It was actually the version I liked...I guess it's an Acapella version???

It was actually the version I liked...I guess it's an Acapella version???

Well I bought it on Itunes just for you but the song had skips on it! I don't know if you noticed it but it had skips in the middle of the song so I have to hopefully get another copy from Itunes!

Back