DaUnknownAdmin.Com
  • Welcome (Back) To DaUnknownAdmin.Com I've been able to restore the databases for DOFCH.Com, Freestyle.FM, and WhatChaMissin.Com. (There's also a tiny gaming clan forum.) You should be able to log in using your old login information. If you have forgotten it, you can reset your password. You can also use the facebook app to log in. Be sure to drop by our Roll Call Thread

If I helped you to log in by resetting your password, be sure to change the password at https://daunknownadmin.com/forums/index.php?account/security

Tuesday Rewind tommorow night at 8PM eastern!

DJFREDDY

FreestyleMania.com
ClubFreestyle.Com
Freestyle.FM Dee Jays
Just want to remind everyone that I will be mixing live tomorrow night. Make sure you tune in and show your support! I will be mixing some 80's/90's Classic house along with a few others. Request your songs but make sure to stay on Genre "Classic House!"

BTW....I have ripped some songs from Vinyl so you might hear some clicks and pops. I have not yet gotten to cleaning up some tracks but they are not many. These vinyls are fresh off my rack so I dusted them off and digitized them. Now if I can only clean these sukas! LOL............

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean youre actually gonna mix????????

this Ive gotta see :)

Freddy I thought you LIKED the clicks and pops? Ohhh nevermind those were from your back. =)

MONA! LOL!!!!!!! I was gonna ask him the same thing!

But I'm gonna go you one better...

Hey Freddy! Yesterday when your time slot was up you stopped the music, but you guys were still on the air, so my question is this...are you really gonna mix or are you gonna play the recording of redd and leo like you said while on the air when you asked if they wanted to continue mixing? :rotf:

Inquiring minds want to know ............

*sits with chin on fist*

:)

this Ive gotta see :)

LOL......Mona I will see if I have energy left over from the weekend but no promises!

Freddy I thought you LIKED the clicks and pops? Ohhh nevermind those were from your back. =)

LOL..... BTW I played your song yesterday and even threw in your drop so you know it was for you! LOL...... where the hell were you?

MONA! LOL!!!!!!! I was gonna ask him the same thing!

But I'm gonna go you one better...

Hey Freddy! Yesterday when your time slot was up you stopped the music, but you guys were still on the air, so my question is this...are you really gonna mix or are you gonna play the recording of redd and leo like you said while on the air when you asked if they wanted to continue mixing? :rotf:

LOL...... Redd told me that the Mic was on, I hope no one listened to what we were saying! LOL........ to be honest with you we began to mix and stopped since we were more into drinking and being foolish. Redd for some reason just wanted to be in the chat and didn't want to mix anymore! LOL.......

Inquiring minds want to know ............

*sits with chin on fist*

:)

Well I would really say why but some peeps might get in trouble for it! LOL..... you know! LOL.......

welllllllll we all heard what you said and Im still inquiring (not about the meat)

LMAO @ not about the meat

LOL Krystal is so giddy today ... whats really goin on?

LOL Im officially a vegetarian .... well on here that is LOL

LOL Krystal is so giddy today ... whats really goin on?

It's your fault Mona! You keep makin me LMAO! First it's the foil jacket and now it's the meat! It might be cuz I'm delirious too...got about 4 hours of sleep! :p

It's your fault Mona! You keep makin me LMAO! First it's the foil jacket and now it's the meat! It might be cuz I'm delirious too...got about 4 hours of sleep! :p

LOL Ive been crackin up all day too .... I really almost pee'd myself on "tin man costume"

anyway........ I am not sure this thread is safe anymore ... e-coli or something could be growing .... mad meat disease...

*puts on mask*

LOL Ive been crackin up all day too .... I really almost pee'd myself on "tin man costume"

anyway........ I am not sure this thread is safe anymore ... e-coli or something could be growing .... mad meat disease...

*puts on mask*

:rotf:

fkn e-coli or something! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Remember to tune in tomorrow night as I will showcase another Miami talent on my show. DJ Danny will mix up some Classic Freestyle for you all. DJ Danny Oliveros
After Danny, I will continue the show on the 1's and 2's!

But tonight remember to check out DJ Chuckie.

Back